• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Salty said:

One-world government, Jerusalem as the future headquarters where Antichrist will reign from. This is very plain in God's Word, because that is where our Lord Jesus and Apostle Paul showed the false Messiah will show up (Matt.24:23-26; 2 Thess.2:3-4). And Rev.11:1-2 shows another temple built with worship service going on. God's two witnesses show up in Jerusalem to prophesy against the beast for 1260 days (i.e., trib timing), so I find all these Scripture pointers to Jerusalem somewhat difficult to miss. Doctrines of men will cause one to miss them, so it's always better to have God's Word as the basis, instead trying to fit Scripture into some doctrine of man.

I assume you understand what "one-world government" means per those who coined that term behind it. If not, then that's a whole other can of worms.

Hi Salty

Yes I know that the False Prophet will rule from Jerusalem, and place his temple there making it his headquarters.  I also know that the two witnesses will be preaching there during this time.

I don't listen to the doctrines of man because I read for myself, and concentrate on what God has written, and am not a part of the church system, nor have ever been, so my understanding or influence has not come from any church, but my questions straight from the written word, and my answers from connecting the dots.  My passion is truth, and this comes first.

So when the false prophet makes his headquarters in Jerusalem, he is not only in charge of Jerusalem, but the whole world, because the dragon gave him his power to lead the 10 kings and be their spokesman to enforce their new system, with their new laws.  They are working together.

What I am saying, is that these new laws will affect the whole world.  A new system for the whole world, whether you live in China, or Russia, or Europe or the USA, the laws will be the same for all, regardless of where the False Prophet's headquarters are.

I see that all the nations and people of the world are striving to make it in this world and have always been.  I see the whole world, with nations trading one with the other, every one in their corner, and every man also buying and selling in his own land.

So I am looking not at just Jerusalem, but the whole picture of the world.  The whole trade and commerce of the world,...that system.  And this is what I see, that whole system changing everywhere, not just Jerusalem.

I see "Babylon the Great, The Mother of all Harlots", as Satan's Woman, who stands for his doctrine, his ideals...tempting men EVERYWHERE to serve the flesh, slave for the material, take what you can, be drunk with always wanting, and be concerned with things in this world, anything to take our minds of God.  The temptation he has used is "desire", and "get". This is how he uses his Woman (his doctrine) to make the world drunk.  They are slaving for the material and all the nice things, and she provides.

All who are serving Satan's woman, are spiritually in Babylon where their hearts are no matter where you live.  All the cities of the nations come under this great City.  The spiritual side is the lust for her, and the physical side is all the doings which go on.

Jerusalem is also serving this great City, Babylon, just like all the other nations.  This woman has been riding the beast since the beginning, before Israel were called out as a people.  And when "Jerusalem" was serving God's commandments, in favour with God and he fought their battles, she was not making the nations drunk, ...so you can not slot this in to fit.  The woman has been making the nations drunk since the beginning.

I believe that most get the "Mother of Harlots", confused with the 7th head.  It's this 7th head kingdom that consists of the elites, causing all the wars and changing the system.  It's this kingdom that eats the whore's flesh, and strips her system, by introducing a new one.  So this end time kingdom cannot be the Harlot.  The harlot doesn't eat her own flesh, but the 10 kings eat her flesh.

3 hours ago, A_Hobo said:

Bjork Stalker Donald Clinton.JPG

Bjork Stalker - Ricardo Lopez (Video Link) ............ The Ninth Gate (10/11) Movie CLIP - Boris Enters the Ninth Gate (1999) HD (Video Link)

(Dzhokhar Tsarnaev = Donald Trump, the FBI did not release the full scope of the materials which said several things which will begin to happen very soon ... ... ... ... the 112 Prophecies are full of betrayal and death, first and foremost, 100% of the world expects another crucifixion of Jesus to arbitrary pay for their sins, with zero accountability ... ... ... ... Nostradamus claimed that humanity would die without spitting, that is without realizing they would die, billions all at once, with no warning and with no mercy ... ... ... ... for this reason his last two centuries of quatrains many people hold as completely fabricated)

REVELATION 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
REVELATION 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
ACTS 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
ACTS 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
ACTS 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
ACTS 7:58 And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
ACTS 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

1. "Babylon the Fallen" = Invalidated (Millstone/Star-Moon)
2. "Babylon the Harlot" = Invalidated (Sign of Divorce, that Convicts)

God does not need to bring a "TRUE BABYLON", to invalidate the "FALSE BABYLON", because God uses "Suicide by Antichrist" to fulfill this mechanism.  The Antichrist as a Representative of Joseph is called BABYLON, and the Inces*/Rap*/Murde*, plus methods of chemical and electric torture, plus using non-whites as lethal weapons is the "Burning of Jesus, by the Burning of the Antichrist", and this activity is not rewarded the reward is simply death with no Sign of Divorce, and no possibility of mercy to indicate that God is using the nations to reject the FALSE BABYLON.

Revelation 18 describes the "BURNING OF BABYLON", this can be described as the mass murder of the Antichrist/True Babylon, and this satisfies the Law..............................if the law is satisfied......................then the nations are all guilty of "BURNING OF BABYLON"..............................that is what 9/11/2001 the FALLING MAN represents for all the nations of earth, as their lives come to a close.........................beyond this fact.........................we have concluded that God may release a sign based on a series of 112 Prophecy Occurrences that are not contrived, they are deep rooted in the bible, this is a possibility and not a guarantee, also you don't have a choice but to acknowledge that Genetic Dan has no legal right to live in the City of Philadelphia in the USA, and the offense must be removed if God acknowledges the 112 Prophecies, than that is an indication that the land must be prepared for the Lord by removing the offense, as Revelation appears to indicate........................12/21/2016 or close to it, if God releases a sign then the Nuclear Powers of the World will target and destroy the City of Philadelphia USA, just to eliminate the races of Genetic Dan from that Geographic Area, maybe to answer God's Challenge Response, even after that we'll just have to see, this is assuming God does not immediately find enough fault to prohibit a sign and or the Sign of Divorce for this final period of time, then all is lost, and there is no hope, no point of return, most likely.

Nguyen Van Lem North Korea.JPG

Tướng Nguyễn Ngọc Loan: Xử bắn Việt cộng (1968) (Video) ........................The Abyss - Deleted scene (Video Link)

And the point of the video was?.......

First Resurrection of Moses = God Answered Man (1968)

So the first Resurrection of Moses in 1968 is explained in that video?

Second Resurrection of Moses = God Answered Man (9/11/2001)

???  Scripture please

(112th Prophecy on 12/21/2012 = ? Challenge Response) (12/21/2016)

112th prophecy of the bible?  or some other prophet?

Third Resurrection of Moses = God Answers Man (8/21/2017)

????

(Article Link) ...................... You can euthanized all of these people here, there not important as a challenge to my authority, in proclaiming God's Mercy, if that is necessary.  That being said, if God does not answer a challenge response, then euthanizing these people has no value, and it is simply a sin.  Don't worry I will not only demand but encourage global euthanasia of all 50 states, when God displaces his sign of divorce if he presents it, as a result of mass murder or other, used against me.  The population of Genetic Dan is too valuable deceased here, to say anything else of validity with the Gospel's Program...................................However, we will continue in our pattern, fortunately, you will have less than 240 days to survive, globally, with no sign at all, then billions will simply die blind, all that you have is some small measure of hope that God plucks a person here or there out of the multitude.  That is not unreasonable.  Right now I do not want the non-whites disturbed or the Suicides in our Walks, either during the day or the night, I am simply the origin of all terrorism and all ethnic suicide activities globally, as a result of your sin, no sin with God or the sons of man.....................................We just have to wait and see how this is settled soon, around 12/21/2016 - 12/25/2016.  Then, you will either have a legal basis to eliminate the population in the City of Philadelphia by Nuclear Fire, or you will have no legal basis beyond anything above prayer until the lives of billions come to a close beginning the period of Star Wormwood in Revelation.  Love and Blessings (We have not reach the point of no return, or the Events of Revelation so we must keep watch, part of being faithful means you must view the lack of integrity and value of life these people promote with themselves as a contribution of faith from Jesus to keep us in prayer..........................that said, nothing can kill the Antichrist if that is not what God wants to happen, so don't regard me at all, but act swiftly because the time to solicit God's Mercy will be very short and very brief.  This is simply the way things will be done soon) (The non-whites that takes their lives as a result of using any measure of force against me do so both by freewill choice and also involuntarily, that is a tremendous strength, no to mention, they do not have a legal right to live, so I can play on suicide if I choose at any time to kill those people in diverse ways that has been done from time to time, as a challenge response, but we need to continue as we are until God issues a reproof and if no reproof is given then we continue this way until the end of the gospel's program)

Who is supposed to be speaking....an alien?

The dragon has caused a lot of confusion, doing his job well as usual.

Please make your own post, as you are not participating in this thread like I kindly requested of you.  This is nothing but some new age poison, all confusion, and belongs in babel, ...just babblings, and you have either fallen for it, or alternatively you are sent to disrupt.  If you can reason, be my guest, but please stop posting all this confusion.  I am not interested in finding out what you are speaking of, just interested in the scriptures.

4 hours ago, A_Hobo said:

Bjork Stalker Donald Clinton.JPG

Bjork Stalker - Ricardo Lopez (Video Link) ............ The Ninth Gate (10/11) Movie CLIP - Boris Enters the Ninth Gate (1999) HD (Video Link)

(Dzhokhar Tsarnaev = Donald Trump, the FBI did not release the full scope of the materials which said several things which will begin to happen very soon ... ... ... ... the 112 Prophecies are full of betrayal and death, first and foremost, 100% of the world expects another crucifixion of Jesus to arbitrary pay for their sins, with zero accountability ... ... ... ... Nostradamus claimed that humanity would die without spitting, that is without realizing they would die, billions all at once, with no warning and with no mercy ... ... ... ... for this reason his last two centuries of quatrains many people hold as completely fabricated)

REVELATION 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
REVELATION 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
ACTS 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
ACTS 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
ACTS 7:57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
ACTS 7:58 And cast [him] out of the city, and stoned [him]: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
ACTS 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

1. "Babylon the Fallen" = Invalidated (Millstone/Star-Moon)
2. "Babylon the Harlot" = Invalidated (Sign of Divorce, that Convicts)

God does not need to bring a "TRUE BABYLON", to invalidate the "FALSE BABYLON", because God uses "Suicide by Antichrist" to fulfill this mechanism.  The Antichrist as a Representative of Joseph is called BABYLON, and the Inces*/Rap*/Murde*, plus methods of chemical and electric torture, plus using non-whites as lethal weapons is the "Burning of Jesus, by the Burning of the Antichrist", and this activity is not rewarded the reward is simply death with no Sign of Divorce, and no possibility of mercy to indicate that God is using the nations to reject the FALSE BABYLON.

Revelation 18 describes the "BURNING OF BABYLON", this can be described as the mass murder of the Antichrist/True Babylon, and this satisfies the Law..............................if the law is satisfied......................then the nations are all guilty of "BURNING OF BABYLON"..............................that is what 9/11/2001 the FALLING MAN represents for all the nations of earth, as their lives come to a close.........................beyond this fact.........................we have concluded that God may release a sign based on a series of 112 Prophecy Occurrences that are not contrived, they are deep rooted in the bible, this is a possibility and not a guarantee, also you don't have a choice but to acknowledge that Genetic Dan has no legal right to live in the City of Philadelphia in the USA, and the offense must be removed if God acknowledges the 112 Prophecies, than that is an indication that the land must be prepared for the Lord by removing the offense, as Revelation appears to indicate........................12/21/2016 or close to it, if God releases a sign then the Nuclear Powers of the World will target and destroy the City of Philadelphia USA, just to eliminate the races of Genetic Dan from that Geographic Area, maybe to answer God's Challenge Response, even after that we'll just have to see, this is assuming God does not immediately find enough fault to prohibit a sign and or the Sign of Divorce for this final period of time, then all is lost, and there is no hope, no point of return, most likely.

Nguyen Van Lem North Korea.JPG

Tướng Nguyễn Ngọc Loan: Xử bắn Việt cộng (1968) (Video) ........................The Abyss - Deleted scene (Video Link)

First Resurrection of Moses = God Answered Man (1968)
Second Resurrection of Moses = God Answered Man (9/11/2001)
(112th Prophecy on 12/21/2012 = ? Challenge Response) (12/21/2016)
Third Resurrection of Moses = God Answers Man (8/21/2017)

(Article Link) ...................... You can euthanized all of these people here, there not important as a challenge to my authority, in proclaiming God's Mercy, if that is necessary.  That being said, if God does not answer a challenge response, then euthanizing these people has no value, and it is simply a sin.  Don't worry I will not only demand but encourage global euthanasia of all 50 states, when God displaces his sign of divorce if he presents it, as a result of mass murder or other, used against me.  The population of Genetic Dan is too valuable deceased here, to say anything else of validity with the Gospel's Program...................................However, we will continue in our pattern, fortunately, you will have less than 240 days to survive, globally, with no sign at all, then billions will simply die blind, all that you have is some small measure of hope that God plucks a person here or there out of the multitude.  That is not unreasonable.  Right now I do not want the non-whites disturbed or the Suicides in our Walks, either during the day or the night, I am simply the origin of all terrorism and all ethnic suicide activities globally, as a result of your sin, no sin with God or the sons of man.....................................We just have to wait and see how this is settled soon, around 12/21/2016 - 12/25/2016.  Then, you will either have a legal basis to eliminate the population in the City of Philadelphia by Nuclear Fire, or you will have no legal basis beyond anything above prayer until the lives of billions come to a close beginning the period of Star Wormwood in Revelation.  Love and Blessings (We have not reach the point of no return, or the Events of Revelation so we must keep watch, part of being faithful means you must view the lack of integrity and value of life these people promote with themselves as a contribution of faith from Jesus to keep us in prayer..........................that said, nothing can kill the Antichrist if that is not what God wants to happen, so don't regard me at all, but act swiftly because the time to solicit God's Mercy will be very short and very brief.  This is simply the way things will be done soon) (The non-whites that takes their lives as a result of using any measure of force against me do so both by freewill choice and also involuntarily, that is a tremendous strength, no to mention, they do not have a legal right to live, so I can play on suicide if I choose at any time to kill those people in diverse ways that has been done from time to time, as a challenge response, but we need to continue as we are until God issues a reproof and if no reproof is given then we continue this way until the end of the gospel's program)

"Nostradamus claimed that humanity would die without spitting, that is without realizing they would die, billions all at once, with no warning and with no mercy ... ... ... ... for this reason his last two centuries of quatrains many people hold as completely fabricated" ?

"Don't worry I will not only demand but encourage global euthanasia of all 50 states, when God displaces his sign of divorce if he presents it, as a result of mass murder or other, used against me."?

"(The non-whites that takes their lives as a result of using any measure of force against me do so both by freewill choice and also involuntarily, that is a tremendous strength, no to mention, they do not have a legal right to live, so I can play on suicide if I choose at any time to kill those people in diverse ways that has been done from time to time, as a challenge response, but we need to continue as we are until God issues a reproof and if no reproof is given then we continue this way until the end of the gospel's program)"

"Genetic Dan"?

First off: Nostradamus was no prophet: his "visions" were so vague that anyone can twist them into pretty much anything they wish. And the times he did say something specific, he was usually wrong. According to Scripture, when a "prophet" is wrong on his "prediction", Scripture tells us that "The Lord has not spoken" through that person:

"The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him. This is according to all that you asked of the LORD your God in Horeb on the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, let me not see this great fire anymore, or I will die.’ The LORD said to me, ‘They have spoken well. I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. It shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ You may say in your heart, ‘How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’ When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him." (Deuteronomy 18:15-22, NASB, emphasis mine)

Not to mention: the entire time of the Tribulation is not simply judgment, but an effort to draw man back to Him one last time before Christ returns. The greatest soul harvest will be during the last 7 years of humanity's rule on the planet, with an uncountable number in heaven:

"After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, “Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?” I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.” (Revelation 7:9-17, NASB, emphasis mine)

Second: the only one who has the right to take life is the only one who is able to give it: GOD. Aside from the authority He has given government to institute capital punishment, no human has been given that right (including you). The Decalogue (as well as several places in Scripture) command us not to murder, and that is something the Lord takes seriously. When judgment comes, He will bring it, and not a self-proclaimed "human agent"  speaking words of anger and hatred towards saved and unsaved alike. Scripture tells us who is of God and who is not:

"Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness. You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin. No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him. Little children, make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous; the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother." (1 John 3: 4-10, NASB, emphasis mine)

Third: You do not have the authority, the right, or any other grounds to say that any group ("white", "non-white", etc) "don't have a right to live" (that God alone has the say over life and death was established in the last paragraph). Further: saying you can "play on suicide if I choose at any time to kill those people in diverse ways" is beyond abominable. Not only are you not God, but God in the Scriptures never forced anyone to commit suicide; such a thing violates free-will and the ability for a human being to choose whom they will serve.

Scripture tells us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”  (John 3:16-21, NASB, emphasis mine)

Scripture also tells us that we are not to repay evil with evil, but to overcome evil with good:

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation. Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men. If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord. “BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:14-21, NASB, emphasis mine)

Fourth: "Genetic Dan? From that term, I suspect you are of the "Replacement Theology" crowd that believes that Israel has been replaced by the Church is some manner.

Last: Moses was not ever said in Scripture to be resurrected multiple times.

From reading the rest of whatever your post is supposed to be, you are speaking of supposedly having the authority to cause the deaths of a considerable number of people. Not only does this violate Scripture on many levels as well as directly countermands the sovereign right of God to decide the issues of life and death, it also shows a disregard for the value of those who have been created in the image of God. 

Do you truly believe human souls have no value?

You speak so casually about ending people's lives and showing such little regard for them; people are not a means to an end, and in your "discourse" here, you have dehumanized them to little more than a "tool" for your imagined course of events. Those people you so blithely relegate to death and suffering have names, histories, lives, families, people that care for them.  Each has their own hopes, dreams, fears, their own story  and their own challenges, successes and failures. Are you prepared to walk up to each individual man, woman and child and tell them what you have told us here? Not just on a street, but one on one? You do not even know these people, yet you are prepared to declare judgment and death upon them and claim to make them commit suicide, simply at your whim?

You made predictions in your post; honestly, I strongly suspect the dates you claim will do as every other "prophecy" made on this board has done: pass without much more than the usual events in the world going on.

While I cannot  and will not  judge your salvation, I can most assuredly say that NONE of what you are saying (save fore the bits of Scripture you mangled and twisted together) are in any way, shape and form, from or of God. I implore you to seek help, both spiritually and psychologically; the things you are saying sound more like what the Adversary would speak than our precious Lord in heaven.

Meantime, I will pray for you.

Sister, I will refer back to my studies and notes and try to give you an answer as best I can about Babylon. It's late here, but I felt I needed to reply to A_Hobo's post, as it was grotesque. My apologies for not having something ready sooner.

-Robert

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Salty

Yes I know that the False Prophet will rule from Jerusalem, and place his temple there making it his headquarters.  I also know that the two witnesses will be preaching there during this time.

I don't listen to the doctrines of man because I read for myself, and concentrate on what God has written, and am not a part of the church system, nor have ever been, so my understanding or influence has not come from any church, but my questions straight from the written word, and my answers from connecting the dots.  My passion is truth, and this comes first.

So when the false prophet makes his headquarters in Jerusalem, he is not only in charge of Jerusalem, but the whole world, because the dragon gave him his power to lead the 10 kings and be their spokesman to enforce their new system, with their new laws.  They are working together.

What I am saying, is that these new laws will affect the whole world.  A new system for the whole world, whether you live in China, or Russia, or Europe or the USA, the laws will be the same for all, regardless of where the False Prophet's headquarters are.

I see that all the nations and people of the world are striving to make it in this world and have always been.  I see the whole world, with nations trading one with the other, every one in their corner, and every man also buying and selling in his own land.

So I am looking not at just Jerusalem, but the whole picture of the world.  The whole trade and commerce of the world,...that system.  And this is what I see, that whole system changing everywhere, not just Jerusalem.

I see "Babylon the Great, The Mother of all Harlots", as Satan's Woman, who stands for his doctrine, his ideals...tempting men EVERYWHERE to serve the flesh, slave for the material, take what you can, be drunk with always wanting, and be concerned with things in this world, anything to take our minds of God.  The temptation he has used is "desire", and "get". This is how he uses his Woman (his doctrine) to make the world drunk.  They are slaving for the material and all the nice things, and she provides.

All who are serving Satan's woman, are spiritually in Babylon where their hearts are no matter where you live.  All the cities of the nations come under this great City.  The spiritual side is the lust for her, and the physical side is all the doings which go on.

Jerusalem is also serving this great City, Babylon, just like all the other nations.  This woman has been riding the beast since the beginning, before Israel were called out as a people.  And when "Jerusalem" was serving God's commandments, in favour with God and he fought their battles, she was not making the nations drunk, ...so you can not slot this in to fit.  The woman has been making the nations drunk since the beginning.

I believe that most get the "Mother of Harlots", confused with the 7th head.  It's this 7th head kingdom that consists of the elites, causing all the wars and changing the system.  It's this kingdom that eats the whore's flesh, and strips her system, by introducing a new one.  So this end time kingdom cannot be the Harlot.  The harlot doesn't eat her own flesh, but the 10 kings eat her flesh.

Well said Sister, every word of it. I'm not even going to bother adding my own thoughts here, as you expressed them so adroitly. 

God Bless,

Emily :D

4 hours ago, Robert said:

Sister, I will refer back to my studies and notes and try to give you an answer as best I can about Babylon. It's late here, but I felt I needed to reply to A_Hobo's post, as it was grotesque. My apologies for not having something ready sooner.

-Robert

Thank you Robert, that previous reply was well said.  I just wasn't sure if A_Hobo was quoting someone else's words, or speaking himself?.  It just sounds off, and sorry A_Hobo if you are reading, I just can't tune in to all that..  It sounds like a huge pot of Jambalya.

2 hours ago, emdie said:

Thank you Emily.  Much appreciated. 

...and reading your personal interests really made my day!  Very witty!  I love it. 

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Edited by Mike

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 10/11/2016 at 7:35 AM, Sister said:

Hi Serving

Yes think on it for a bit.  In a nutshell, all that smoke of her burning, in Rev 18 is caused by the 10 kings.  This is not the day of the Lord with great hailstones, and fire and brimstone, destroying all buildings etc, no this is describing in a bit more detail about this;

Revelation 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.The current system of how the world operates and trades is removed, to make room for the beasts new system of ruling.  People will mourn for the old system, the ones that loved Babylon and all she provided, but that system is gone forever. 

Hi Sister,

Well, I've thought long & hard on this and must say that I can see it too.

AND .. you know what comes clearer now with this interpretation?

This sequence which bothered me for so long .. now it sits nicely and makes sense : 

Rev 14

(A) 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

THEN 

(B) 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

THEN

(C) 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

See how that sits nicely now? .. perfect match !! 

So Sister, yes .. i agree with rev 18 interpretation .. it makes total sense.

HOWEVER : I don't agree with this thing here :

The ten kings are the ones who bring in the new laws, and this chapter depicts trade and commerce being done away with.  Somehow it is going to be removed.  This is how the 10 kings eat the whores flesh and burn her with fire.

Interesting times ahead.

Think about this .. Babylon's system is replaced right .. so everything that was done IN Babylon's system is now gone FROM Babylon's system .. IN her trade is no more simply because she is DISMANTLED, SHE is no more .. but the new system .. the new system is where the trade will take place INSTEAD .. probably in a way that the rich can no longer manipulate and all their previous wealth and ill gotten gains gathered IN the Babylon system no longer of value or note, that is, everybody starts in the new system equally .. 

Remembering that craft prospers under the false prophet .. and one can not have craft without factories/workers/technology etc .. so trading BY that old system will NOW be done under the new system instead .. that would be WHY nothing gets done in Babylon anymore .. nothing done BY that system nor BY her trade laws anymore .. but will be done BY the new system instead .. it doesn't have to mean that global trade itself ends, just the system it was conducted under. 

Think on it ..

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Salty

You and I differ in that I don't quite speculate that far about the different manifestations of the system. The metaphors of OT symbols like Babylon can easily apply to Satan's whole system of working from the beginning of this world, yes.

The ancient Assyrian tablets records of one named Sargon I who was a Semite that appeared among the Sumerian "blackheads" around 3800 B.C. (Sayce's original date); he became their king, gave them knowledge of agriculture and canal building, and built their first city. His metal death mask is in the British museum showing his facial features. Within that time after Sargon appeared there, the oldest written account pointing to the creation exists in those ancient cuneiform tablets (but it's an account masked in pagan jargon). I strongly believe Sargon was Cain. Ancient Sumer later became Babylonia, Assyria, and Babylon. Ussher and Bullinger put the date of God forming Adam in His Garden at 4004 B.C. Subtract 3800 from 4004 and it's only 204 years difference, which is another reason why I believe Sargon I was Cain. In the tablets Sargon was called 'son of Bel', etc. That area is where the very first pagan worship sprang up (See Bristowe's work Sargon The Magnificent).

Yet in Revelation, our Lord is pointing directly to Jerusalem as being the Babylon harlot, because the last verse of Rev.17 says the woman is a "great city". It's a given that Babylon represents Satan's systems of confusion because the word it's derived from means confusion, and that's essentially where all false religion began, back to Sumer (and Cain I believe).

The fact that God labels Jerusalem as the Babylon harlot when false-Messiah sets up his reign there involves an idea much more weighty than just the kingdoms of this world. It involves Satan trying to create a mimic of God's Kingdom, here on earth, and tricking as many of God's people as possible, into worshiping him instead. Because Rev.13 tells us about bowing to the image of the beast, that's a direct parallel to the days of Daniel when you associate Babylon with it. So we're possibly talking about some kind world-wide representation of that image for all the nations to bow in worship to.