• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 11/29/2016 at 7:33 AM, Leonardo Von said:

Dear brother Salty,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe, brother Salty, that this is literal. But the destruction of the mother of harlots will occur in stages:

•          first the antichrist sits as God in the temple to be built in Jerusalem (2 Thessalonians 2.4);
  •          second, he pursues the virgins (spiritually speaking) of Israel that, although foolish, still maintains their fidelity to the Eternal (Matthew 25.11,12). These virgins flee through the valley that will be formed when the earth "open your mouth" (Revelation 12.15,16 Zechariah 14.5). Jerusalem will be desolate (Matthew 24.15-21).
  •          third, the ten kings destroy all Jewish owners of large corporations and gets to eat their flesh literally in a satanic ritual. It is inaugurated the NWO.
  •          Fourth, an earthquake divides Jerusalem into three parts (Revelation 16.19).

•          After a while, during the Battle of Armageddon, in a crazy obsession of the Antichrist for power, he does not support the minimum of power or influence that Jerusalem still having spiritually and, then, finally devastates all of Jerusalem and burn it completely (Revelation 17:16 17).

I do not agree with several of those ideas.