IGNORED

The Real Reson Behind Fake News Propaganda

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, whatdoIwant2callmyself said:

And remember, the best way to interject laws that oppress a people is to use the vehicle of, 'for their own good/safety/protection', as means.

Tyranny always starts with, "This is for your protection."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Agreed.

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Hermann Goering - Adolf Hitler's Reich Marshall

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is what I have been saying for weeks about the NSA spying program while many conservatives on this forum say it is ok since the Islamic terrorist are so scary. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,718
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

7 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

That is what I have been saying for weeks about the NSA spying program while many conservatives on this forum say it is ok since the Islamic terrorist are so scary. 

I have yet to see any actually say that. Just saying.

34 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I have yet to see any actually say that. Just saying.

Try reading this thread...

As well as this one...

Funny still don't....

16 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Funny still don't....

people often see only what they want to see.    let me see if I can help.

Statement: His choice for head of the CIA thinks we need to do more spying on our own citizens, not less.

response:  As long as the Muslim Brotherhood is among us, I agree with him.

Statement: Let me ask you this, if the government announced tomorrow that from now on law enforcement would be making random searches of every home in the nation, without a warrant and without any probable cause, because you know there are murderers rapist and thieves out there to catch, would you be ok with that?

response: well, yes, the Bible says the wicked flee when no man pursues, the protection we are afforded under the constitution is something very new on the time line of citizen rights- mankind has survived thousands and thousands of years with out it--- dangerouss times call for dangerous measures

statement: Since safety is more important than freedoms, why stop with the 4th?

response:  because it's the only one needed right now, and we really haven't had it for decades with it pertains to Homeland Security...    you can put your staunch principles up for view as much as you want, but the Safety is not Temporary and hasn't been for decades.   Reality is we have a large group of people among us that are hell bent on overthrowing our government and the final stages of that includes blood...

So you can stand on your principles where the enemy has vowed to use your principles to overthrow the government, but when you look reality in the face, letting something go on that has been going on for decades to keep our future free is not that big of a thing.

And those are just a few...

The problem is your guilty of doing the exact same thing you just accused me of-of seeing only what you want to see. I remember you accusing me of wanting that, at one point and it quite simply wasn't true. So you pardon me if I don't see what your getting at.

Thing is, there is some truth to what you said in your accusation. We all go into things with our own particular biases, myself included, and often it does lead to is only "seeing what we want to" and, we won't start to stop doing this until we are honest with ourselves about it.

Fact is, very very few conservatives want more spying on US citizens. In fact, if it came up nearly every single one here, would say they were against it. And I would appreciate if you would stop accusing all of us of doing this because of a select few.

6 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

The problem is your guilty of doing the exact same thing you just accused me of-of seeing only what you want to see. I remember you accusing me of wanting that, at one point and it quite simply wasn't true. So you pardon me if I don't see what your getting at.

Thing is, there is some truth to what you said in your accusation. We all go into things with our own particular biases, myself included, and often it does lead to is only "seeing what we want to" and, we won't start to stop doing this until we are honest with ourselves about it.

Fact is, very very few conservatives want more spying on US citizens. In fact, if it came up nearly every single one here, would say they were against it. And I would appreciate if you would stop accusing all of us of doing this because of a select few.

Feel free to point to where I said all of you were doing anything....thanks! 

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Feel free to point to where I said all of you were doing anything....thanks! 

Need I say more?