IGNORED

In desperate need of advice

Guest madison2004

Guest madison2004

I am pregnant and have one child. My husband has left for another women. I am lost, lonely, and confused. I am not sure how to keep on going. Does anyone out there have any good advice.

Guest ellemae
I am pregnant and have one child.  My husband has left for another women.  I am lost, lonely, and confused.  I am not sure how to keep on going.  Does anyone out there have any good advice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God will see you through this situation. It's weird that I came to your post.. I have a friend that was in the same situation. She focused on God, prayed for reconciliation..It took a year before her husband found God and came back. The question is do you want to reconcile? God answers prayer with yes or amen. But no matter what, you have 2 precious babies that God has created for a purpose and it is you who must take care of them. God will provide you with the strength to press on! Look up, not down. Easier said than done? Yeah that's why you need to surround yourself with positive people. Its ok to be sad, but remember you are never alone. Life is too short to be unhappy God created you for a purpose.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

I'm really sorry about your husband leaving. Being pregnant is tough enough without adding to it. Do you know the Lord? Do you have family and friends around you to support you? If you are a Believer pray for your husband, trust that God knows what He's doing, or allowing you to go through. He will take care of you, and your child.

God Bless.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:wub:

Do you belong to a church? Are you near any family?

If you can get support from either or both of these, that will help.

Prayers and blessings to you!

Guest ANGELLOVE

Maidson,

I am probably old enough to be your mother, I feel very bad for you. I don't know if you have family that can help. I do know what you are going through , maybe it will help you. My husband left me with four children, he never came back, but God was with me.

If not for my faith and Gods love I don't think I could have made it. There will be ups and downs , but with God you will make it through. All my children are grown and have families of thier own. So hang in there and put your faith in God. With him all things are possible. I will keep you and your children in my prayers.

Take that loser for every penny he's worth and then some. Make sure that he is held financially responsible for being a worthless *****

You need real help. It's hard to do that over the internet, ya know?

Do you have any family, friends, or a church that can lend support? The good news is that there are people who will help you.....the bad news is there is only so much they can do. You are in for a hard season. I pray you learn to lean hard on Jesus.

And I pray that your husband would repent and be the man he's supposed to be.

Arggg...this stuff makes me crazy!??!!

Does he even think about how he has screwed up your life, his life, and those innocent kids?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hey, Madison!

I was just thinking, is there a Christian-run pregnancy center near enough to you?

Maybe look it up in the phone book?

I'm sure they could help you out!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

Madison, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. My husband did the same thing, but I was not expecting a baby. Before he ever divorced me, he had 2 new children and plans to marry.

I really had to lean on the Lord, and I will not lie to you, it was difficult. I can't tell you how many tears I cried, how many nights I laid on the floor crying to my Jesus. But through it all, the Lord showed me how much he loved me. He carried me. I always tell people "I never want to go through that again, but I wouldn't trade the experience and the revelation of the Lords love for anything"

Know that I will be praying for you and for the husband.

Love in Christ,:24:

Kraz

Guest destiny_child

madison, what you need now is to focus your eyes on GOD and find His purpose for your life and that of your child's. sometimes we just need to look ahead of the road we're traveling on. we can't turn back. churches have ministries to care for single parents. you need family and friends you can turn to for help so that you won't feel lost and alone. but you must remind yourself that your utmost strength comes from Jesus - the author and perfector of life and faith! you need to give your broken heart to Jesus and pray for Him to heal you and grant you a safe delivery of your baby. what's important now is ensure that you are ok. what your husband did is not something anyone can easily forgive. but you must, through this journey of picking yourself up, learn to forgive and forget. your husband has sinned and he is the adulterer, not you. so it's him that feels the guilt, not you. you must let it go and restart your life. no doubt, there's a possibility he comes back to you. but in the meantime, take care of yourself and your child. God bless you!