IGNORED

Trump, in Oval Office, signs first order on Obamacare

WorthyNewsBot

Guest Teditis
4 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

But this was a meeting with the rank and file employees, whom Trump claims to respect and support.  His issue all along has been with the leadership, those appointed by Obama. 

I think that Trump is "out-of-his-depth" when dealing with the Intelligence community... he's going to need some strong advisors when dealing with them.

As for meeting with the "rank and file"... the best thing he could do for now is to thank them for their dedication and service... and move on.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Teditis said:

I think that Trump is "out-of-his-depth" when dealing with the Intelligence community... he's going to need some strong advisors when dealing with them.

As for meeting with the "rank and file"... the best thing he could do for now is to thank them for their dedication and service... and move on.

Amen to that!  I agree 100%

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't have to prove it wrong.  The burden of proof is on you, and so far you are unconvincing.  You simply have no proof that is convincing to anyone else, and overstated the value of what you have to offer.  Get over it.

Actually I'm with OOTS here. You are correct in a debate the burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. Shadows did, indeed present evidence to back up his claim. Now, the ball is in your court, you have to either disprove his evidence or concede. That's how a debate works. This whole "I did prove it" and "no you didn't" really is nothing more then a waste of time and quickly degenerates into a fight, filled with attacks and nothing gets proven one way or another.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Actually I'm with OOTS here. You are correct in a debate the burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. Shadows did, indeed present evidence to back up his claim.

He provided evidence, but claimed he provided proof.  Evidence is not proof.  If proof cannot be provided, that Trump lied, I am not obligated to prove Trump told the truth.  THAT is how debate works.   I don't have to prove innocence.  And photos are simply not proof in this day and age.

And more to the point, I have responded earlier on this thread to this evidence. 

First of all, photos can be doctored and time stamps can be altered.  

Secondly, I said that the source for the pictures isn't exactly reputable.  The same media who is trying to say Trump lied are the same ones who were complicit in Obama's lies about Obamacare, and, which lied about Trump's poll numbers, lied about the numbers and enthusiasm at his campaign rallies,lied about him raping and assaulting women, lied about him removing the bust of MLK from the White House has no problem lying about the numbers at the inauguration.

So we are supposed to believe them, now?  Did the media suddenly become the bastion of accurate and honest reporting??

Just presenting a couple of photos isn't proof of anything.   If that constitutes proof, then someone is setting the bar pretty low.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

He provided evidence, but claimed he provided proof.  Evidence is not proof.  If proof cannot be provided, that Trump lied, I am not obligated to prove Trump told the truth.  THAT is how debate works.

According to Spicer this was the first time a floor covering was used in the "history of the nation".  I gave a picture of the floor covering that was used in 2008.  If that is not proof, what more could possibly be proof?    You sir are not debating in good faith at all.  

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

According to Spicer this was the first time a floor covering was used in the "history of the nation".  I gave a picture of the floor covering that was used in 2008.  If that is not proof, what more could possibly be proof?    You sir are not debating in good faith at all.  

You have provided evidence, weak evidence.   You have not provided proof.  In fact, I don't think proof is even possible at this point.

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You have provided evidence, weak evidence.   You have not provided proof.  In fact, I don't think proof is even possible at this point.

So, a picture of the floor covering from 2012 is not proof?  Are you serious?  How is a picture showing what was said to have never been used before, being used 4 years ago, not proof?  You would make a great lawyer, "Ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, I know there is a picture showing my client killing that person, but a picture is not proof, it is only weak evidence at best".  And you have the gall to complain about the MSM, you are no different. 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

So, a picture of the floor covering from 2008 is not proof? 

Proof of him lying?   No, it is not.  Might he disagree with the facts, might he have gotten his facts wrong?  Yes.   But you have offered no proof that he LIED.   Proof of lying requires proof of intent to lie.  You have not provided anything to back up that claim.   

And you can dispense with the silly analogies as they are complete dissimilar to what we are talking about here.   If you cannot prove intent, you have no proof, period.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Proof of him lying?   No, it is not.  Might he disagree with the facts, might he have gotten his facts wrong?  Yes.   But you have offered no proof that he LIED.   Proof of lying requires proof of intent to lie.  You have not provided anything to back up that claim.   

And you can dispense with the silly analogies as they are complete dissimilar to what we are talking about here.   If you cannot prove intent, you have no proof, period.

you are correct, he might just be grossly incompetent.  That is much better.   Well done counselor , you got your client off!   You really should think about a career change.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

you are correct, he might just be grossly incompetent.  That is much better.   Well done counselor , you got your client off!   You really should think about a career change.

Not incompetent at all and again, you have no proof of that, either. Rather,  the problem is likely that you're not as up on the facts as you think you are.  He might be privy to a data set that you're not.   You simply have nothing and need to just give up this line of accusation.