• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You gave what you consider to be proof, nothing more.

Then prove it wrong or you inability to do so has to be taken that my data and information was correct.  There is no other outcome.

Prove that the numbers quoted by the Transit Authority are wrong.  How hard can that be for you?  

Or prove the numbers given by the Trump admin are correct.  How hard can that be for you?  

Prove the TV ratings quoted are wrong.  How hard can that be for you?  

Or prove the claim made by the Trump admin are correct.  How hard can that be for you?  

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Then prove it wrong or you inability to do so has to be taken that my data and information was correct.

I don't have to prove it wrong.  The burden of proof is on you, and so far you are unconvincing.  You simply have no proof that is convincing to anyone else, and overstated the value of what you have to offer.  Get over it.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't have to prove it wrong.  The burden of proof is on you, and so far you are unconvincing.  You simply have no proof that is convincing to anyone else, and overstated the value of what you have to offer.  Get over it.

I have made my claim and I have supported my claim.  Until such time as you can provide evidence my claims are wrong, they have to stand as correct.  

1 minute ago, Teditis said:

What are the photos supposed to prove anyway... or disprove? I'm kinda' lost on the importance of all this?

That there were less people for the Trump inauguration than for Obama's first one. 

I don't really understand the importance of it either, but for some reason Trump felt it was important enough to send out his Press Sec to lie the the American people and he felt it was important enough that he used his time with the employees of the CIA to rant about it. 

So, you might want to email the White House and ask them why they felt it was that important.  I would like to know why it was important enough to lie about, as it is the lying that I care about. 

Guest Teditis

Well, given the important, historical, relevance to Obama's Inauguration, I'd say that of course his would have been the larger of the two. By far.

Again, I don't know about the lying part... I thought that he (Spicer) would have wanted to merely dispute the overall size of the crowd, because

I did hear one commentator say that it may have been the smallest crowd ever. But there must be something that I'm missing to all of this... it

makes no sense to me that it's an issue at all. If this was the thrust of the Press conference, I think it was ill-advised.

5 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Well, given the important, historical, relevance to Obama's Inauguration, I'd say that of course his would have been the larger of the two. By far.

Again, I don't know about the lying part... I thought that he (Spicer) would have wanted to merely dispute the overall size of the crowd, because

I did hear one commentator say that it may have been the smallest crowd ever. But there must be something that I'm missing to all of this... it

makes no sense to me that it's an issue at all. If this was the thrust of the Press conference, I think it was ill-advised.

It was the singular reason for the briefing. It was not even a press conference, it was just an unscheduled briefing that members of the press were called to attend without being given the topic.   It was the only thing talked about and then the Press Sec turned and walked away.  

I think even more telling about our current President is this is what he choose to spend his first meeting with the employees of the CIA talking about.    

Guest Teditis

I wouldn't have expected anything fruitful from a meeting with the CIA and Trump... they've been shooting barbs back and forth for some time now.

3 minutes ago, Teditis said:

I wouldn't have expected anything fruitful from a meeting with the CIA and Trump... they've been shooting barbs back and forth for some time now.

But this was a meeting with the rank and file employees, whom Trump claims to respect and support.  His issue all along has been with the leadership, those appointed by Obama.