IGNORED

("Privilege Grant") Milo Yiannopoulos opens college grant program 'exclusively for white men'

KittyBubbleFlowers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

15 hours ago, other one said:

I was about to throw bricks at him....    both my fathers family and my wife's family were/are native americans.....    and while during the early 1800's his ancestors might have been prized possessions, well to quote General Sheridan, "the only good Indian is a dead Indian.  All they wanted was our land and us to die.

I'm very sorry for what befell your ancestors. This world grieves me so much as does some of my actions . I would have loved to met your ancestors. God thank you that I have met you today. Sorry for the late responce to this. take care and God bless you and keep you and yours.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, JaniceR said:

You are hurling stones at someone who can no longer respond.

And thank God because it was no good thing that he posted here to begin with. ruck1b is clearly a very troubled person. Rather than let this thread stop moving forward due to focusing on his former actions and now departure, why don't we hold him in our prayers? And then move forward with the on topic topic? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

On 2/7/2017 at 0:55 AM, ruck1b said:

What kind of ally is he? Im a black man. Is he my ally? 

What "standards" will you hold him to since you dont believe him to be Christian and therefore not held to "Christian  standards"? 

Conservative ally.

Has he said bad things against black people as a race? I've only watched a couple videos and read a couple articles, so I honestly do not know.

By standards I mean language and lifestyle.

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize he got banned from this thread. Sigh.

Guys, Ruck1b is not a horrible person. And black people do have a genuine grievance. Unfortunately, it's a bit complicated as far as what going on and who is to blame.