JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Magnanimity (a sense of fair play, of equal time) has long spilled over the banks of protocol and logic. 

So much so today to the point that the belief "So what if radical Muslims want to destroy us and our way of life? Being fair, giving them equal time is supreme."

And this is where things like blocking Trump's executive order to temporarily ban immigration from known terrorist exporting nations comes from.

It allowed the evolutionist 'religion' (through the Scopes Monkey Trial) to gain a toehold then a foothold and to become a stronghold in the courts, the education system, and the media (while its foundation is still only a theory). Religion, because despite all science to the contrary evolution is believed in with blind faith.

Another breach in the levy is the sexual revolution, where in the name of "choice" the one who has the most to lose (the aborted baby) is given no choice.

Another is the LBGTQ S&M etc etc etc demanding equal consideration in all aspects of life including access to the children to sway them and mold them.

The wolves have gone into the poultry business.

All appealing to that stupid, ridiculous, short-sighted sense of fair play almost everyone possesses and must overcome with education and caution.

Be blessed.

Guest BacKaran

I'd be on my knees 24/7/365 if I could ever get myself up from the floor. I'm working on losing weight but my prayers are in bed, in the chair, in the kitchen, in the yard, while driving.. . You get the picture. ?

11 hours ago, Yowm said:

That sums it up well, great post.

I wonder when did Christians start worrying about calloused knees?

Point well taken!

The wolves in sheeps clothing in scripture...

...they worm their way into our lives,  relying upon our sense of fair play...

...counting on us to fight fair... to not break any laws, to mete out justice while they break laws, fight dirty, and misuse justice to protect them and in some cases misuse justice to evade payment for their crimes (again the image of Calvary where Jesus died in place of a murderer who was set free).

I moonlight at Wal-Mart and in a training video; if there is an active shooter it said we have the right to defend ourselves... to first avoid the gunman, to deny them access (to us) if we can't escape, and if we can't keep them out of a locked room we are in for example to defend ourselves... not to fight clean... that  we have to be told to fight dirty amazed me. Most people have to be told not to fight clean...

The devil who seeks to destroy us will never fight clean. And you cannot hold back if the assault is on that which is even more precious than our individual lives: truth itself. 

I am not calling for a jihad or inundation of those who oppose truth. I am calling for those who hold to the truth not to underestimate what they are up against.

Believe it or not, in God's economy, we are expendable. But woe betide those who draw a tear or pull a hair from a believer in Jesus Christ if they themselves do not repent and believe in Christ Jesus before they die!!!

Woe to them!

God loves...

...begin with Jesus Christ top of the list...

...then those who love Jesus right after...

Just be soberly, deliberately aware of the forces of hell we are up against brothers and sisters. And obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit of the God of Love.      

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

My wife was telling me yesterday that Nancy Pelosi speaking of Islam said if women have to be raped to prove our tolerance then so be it. I can't believe what these people are saying any more they are embracing the religion of satan with open arms. I firmly believe that this is part of the great deception that our Father in heaven warned us about when he said even the elect could be deceived. I have tried to warn people I know and they look at me like I just kicked there dog and say but it's the religion of peace, they really don't understand and they don't want you to try and change there mind. As for follower's (and I use that term deliberately instead of believers because even satan believes) I have come to think that it is because of the preaching to itchy ears, it is easier to stick your head in the sand and say I see nothing wrong. I believe this the beginning of sorrows and if we as followers don't stand up and start showing our spiritual strength boldly then we will see the streets run with blood. I as one do not relish the thought of a physical battle but as Jesus said it is a great thing to lay down your life for your brother. I should add that you have herd that a divide will happen as in the separation of wheat and chaff well I believe that is taking place now you can see it in our politicians as they are being blown about by the wind (they follow every new change that comes like it was there idea)  

Edited by Seemore

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

12 minutes ago, Seemore said:

My wife was telling me yesterday that Nancy Pelosi speaking of Islam said if women have to be raped to prove our tolerance then so be it. I can't believe what these people are saying any more they are embracing the religion of satan with open arms. I firmly believe that this is part of the great deception that our Father in heaven warned us about when he said even the elect could be deceived. I have tried to warn people I know and they look at me like I just kicked there dog and say but it's the religion of peace, they really don't understand and they don't want you to try and change there mind. As for follower's (and I use that term deliberately instead of believers because even satan believes) I have come to think that it is because of the preaching to itchy ears, it is easier to stick your head in the sand and say I see nothing wrong. I believe this the beginning of sorrows and if we as followers don't stand up and start showing our spiritual strength boldly then we will see the streets run with blood. I as one do not relish the thought of a physical battle but as Jesus said it is a great thing to lay down your life for your brother.

Do you know when Pelosi said this because I've looked and can't find it? The closest thing I can find is her promoting Islam at a national prayer breakfast and saying at its heart Islam, Judaism,  and Christianity are the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

Do you know when Pelosi said this because I've looked and can't find it? The closest thing I can find is her promoting Islam at a national prayer breakfast and saying at its heart Islam, Judaism,  and Christianity are the same thing.

My wife is looking now I will let you know when she finds it. also read the end of my post as I added to it at the same time you were posting.

14 minutes ago, Logan said:

Thanks Logan for making me validate my statement as I was wrong it was Elizabeth Warren.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

13 minutes ago, Seemore said:

Thanks Logan for making me validate my statement as I was wrong it was Elizabeth Warren.

Yes sir. I don't want this to be seen as a defense of Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren because I completely disagree with everything they stand for. That being said...it appears that Warren never said this either. It was a meme on facebook that people just believed.

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Yes sir. I don't want this to be seen as a defense of Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren because I completely disagree with everything they stand for. That being said...it appears that Warren never said this either. It was a meme on facebook that people just believed.

Thank you for clearing that up it is getting harder to weed out the fake news but this is how we are forced to do it. Father in heaven forgive me for sharing the worlds lies I will try harder next time.