• Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Title of this thread:

Tsunami Coming to the West Coast, Watch out for Easter

The Original Post:

Tsunami Coming to the West Coast

Just wanted to share that I have been getting repeated confirmations that a tsunami will hit the west coast of the United States. I have dreamed of a tsunami and two weeks ago my husband also dreamed of a tsunami.

I have had various confirmations that one will hit California from which I have escaped. I don't think it is a coincidence that I have been divinely moved at this time in life.

Pray for the people of the westerncoast of the United States including Alaska, especially around Easter (ungodly pagan holiday) of this month. God has not spoken definitively to me regarding that time, but many claim He has.

Especially pray for my sister Mieko who is still there and whose heart is not fully toward God. Blessings to you and much love and peace, in Jesus' name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it looks like mdulin is saying a tsunami will hit the West Coast of the USA around Easter time to me. :emot-hug:

And as of yet, there is no report that the earthquake in Indonesia actually resulted in a tsunami this time.

OK - fine.

BTW, mdulin - you still didn't answer about your prophcywatcher website claiming UFO's and the human colonization of Mars.

Why should I believe claims coming from such a site?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Huge earthquake triggers tsunami warning

(Filed: 28/03/2005)

A tsunami warning has been issued after an earthquake registering 8.7 struck off the coast of Indonesia.

A graph of the earthquake

The quake was off the coast of Sumatra, close to where an earthquake on Dec 26 triggered a tsunami that left nearly 300,000 people dead or missing.

Dozens of people have been reported dead on the Indonesian island of Nias, but no other casualties have been reported.

And more than three hours after the quake happened at 1609GMT and alerts were issued, Thailand has withdrawn its alert, saying it believes any danger has passed.

"I can guarantee that dozens have died," Agus Mendrofa, the deputy mayor of Gunungsitoli, the capital of Nias, told Reuters

"Gunungsitoli is now like a dead town. The situation here is in extreme panic."

Earlier, the Pacific tsunami warning centre said the latest quake had the potential to cause a "widely destructive tsunami" and authorities should take "immediate action," including evacuating coastlines within 600 miles of the epicentre.

It said authorities could assume the danger has passed if no tsunami waves were observed in the region near the epicenter within three hours of the earthquake.

One minor tsunami was reported on the Cocos Islands in the Indian Ocean but no major tsunamis had been identified three hours after the quake.

Tsunami warnings remained active in India and Sri Lanka.

A US Geological Survey (USGS) spokesman told CNN that the earthquake, which was initially measured at between 8.2 and 8.5, could cause tsunamis.

Don Blakeman said the new quake was considered a "great earthquake" because it is larger than a magnitude 8. He said it was an aftershock from December but is a "very serious earthquake in its own right".

Neb is right....there was a warning inssued...but the 3 hours passed with no tsunami.

Its hard to imagine a larger 8. being called an aftershock...its hard to even imagine.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Good grief, just because a gigantic tsunami hit close to christmas doesn't mean we need to start watching the holidays for the next one. Watch-out everyone, here comes another one of those Holiday Tsunami's! :wub:

But on a little more serious note:

Well, Easter was a miss, but maybe it was really supposed to be on the 4th of July or better yet, labor day so we can finally get rid of all these birth pains? :wub::);):thumbsup::emot-hug:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :wub:

• Followers:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

People just can't handle the fact that they are false prophets. Let us review:

Biblical prophecy:

1) Must be consistent

2) Is clear and consice from the Lord

3) Deals either with judgement and a call to repentence or the first or second comming of the Messiah

4) Terms such as soon are used for the first or second comming of the Messiah and if used for any other reason it literally means soon...as in the next week or few years.

These prophecies:

1) Said there would be a tsunami on Easter...didn't happen

2) Said tsunami would be on the west coast...didn't happen

3) Changed after original post to say, "will happen soon" which is a "no duh" statement

4) No call for repentence from God

I mean, good grief, the person who posted the original post says they're from "End of the World Ministries"....how in the heck does that even qualify as a ministry?

See, I have the gift of prophecy and I know how it is supposed to work. I have even at times recieved revelation from God concerning a person's actions unbeknownst to anyone else. I have prophecied to that person what God wanted that person to hear...and what God prophecied through me came to pass. So do not even try to tell me that these ramblings have anything to do with prophecy.

Guest angelicvoice

i agree it was "sort of " pinned on certain things.....

but the fact of the matter is that more lives were taken...again.....and yes it was Easter...... :wub:

sometimes dreams arent totally accurate rather :wub: ....that something bad is going to happen .......and it did.....

what i got from that is that something bad was going to happen and it did..... :emot-hug:

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Super Jew...AMEN!

I had a dream that its gonna get hot this summer.

Dan

HOUSTON TEXAS!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

We have hurricanes that have been the hurricanes of recorded history. And we know that God controls the weather, Jesus proved that when he calmed the storms, "even the winds and waves obey him".

I don't know if it is so much a natural disaster that will happen, or if it is the man made disaster of nuclear exchange. 

When in the past there has been major wars in this country, there has also been major revivals. The great awakening before the revolutionary war. The laymans revival before the civil war, the Finney revivals, the tent and brush arbor revivals during the early part of the 20th century. People wept before the Lord in true repentance for sin. Where is those revivals today?  We don't have that in what we are facing today!

That is the call to righteousness that we all should be concerned about. Our society is sick and lost, millions "think" they are saved, yet have no personal holiness, because they think God has changed and now winks at sin.

If we get in a major nuclear exchange, how many of those who die, will spend eternity seperated from God.

There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

The point of this post was to warn people of the coming tsunami to the west coast.  I have been hearing other people say that something major would happen around Easter.  Perhaps we were all seeing the same thing.  If you read the post, I said God did not give me a time.

I had another Tsunami dream this morning.  I do not know when it is going to happen, but I promise you that at some time in our future the west coast of the US will be hit with a terrible tsunami, from which I have been divinely delivered, now living in the Rocky Mountains.

My prayers go out to those on the West Coast that they would turn to the Lord Jesus fully so they can receive his divine protection, amen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Super Jew...AMEN!

I had a dream that its gonna get hot this summer.

Dan

HOUSTON TEXAS!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really?!?!?!

I had a dream that it would snow in the Rockies by December!