• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Tsunami Coming to the West Coast

Just wanted to share that I have been getting repeated confirmations that a tsunami will hit the west coast of the United States. I have dreamed of a tsunami and two weeks ago my husband also dreamed of a tsunami.

I have had various confirmations that one will hit California from which I have escaped. I don't think it is a coincidence that I have been divinely moved at this time in life.

Pray for the people of the westerncoast of the United States including Alaska, especially around Easter (ungodly pagan holiday) of this month. God has not spoken definitively to me regarding that time, but many claim He has.

Especially pray for my sister Mieko who is still there and whose heart is not fully toward God. Blessings to you and much love and peace, in Jesus' name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Sue I have to agree, I often wonder when the prophets spoke in the old testament if people mocked. And of course they did because they didn't repent. God still speaks today, only problem is most people are deaf.

I am not sure what is going to happen. The only thing I know is that something is going to happen, my spirit identifies with it more now than ever before. Scripture says that Judgement begins at the church, and if we are barely saved, how much more will be the judgment on the ungodly. We have to warn people to get right with God. To repent our country, our society, our world depends on it. Judgement is coming we need to get people saved so they will not go out into eternity lost.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God is going to do this, because we in America have become selfish, self-indulgent, fattening ourselves, and God is going to have to shake us up to get us to see him and to get us to our knees in humility to call on him in repentance. Oh, how my heart aches for the church in America!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And yet because we are the Laodecian church we think we are spiritual, and rich! How sad. One thing you notice in the letters to the church all the churches were surprised with Gods assessment of them! What does God think of the American church that has stopped preaching righteousness, or repentance? Instead of preaching how we can serve God, they are preaching at how can God serve us...what a twisted time we are living in.

God is going to do this, because we in America have become selfish, self-indulgent, fattening ourselves, and God is going to have to shake us up to get us to see him and to get us to our knees in humility to call on him in repentance. Oh, how my heart aches for the church in America!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And yet because we are the Laodecian church we think we are spiritual, and rich! How sad. One thing you notice in the letters to the church all the churches were surprised with Gods assessment of them! What does God think of the American church that has stopped preaching righteousness, or repentance? Instead of preaching how we can serve God, they are preaching at how can God serve us...what a twisted time we are living in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are so right. The dreams and visions God has given me have been against "shepherds" of families and of the family of God primarily and more specifically and then the church, too. I truly believe God is a loving and merciful God who wants his children to turn from their idols and return to their first love. But, they are not listening, so he is going to have to do something drastic to get their attention so that they will call on him in repentance so that he will hear from heaven and will heal their land.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The visions and dreams of a disaster on this nation of ours had several themes - a religious holiday, the 24th -28th of the month, strong winds, fire from heaven, rushing waters, hail, tornadoes, mud slides, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, etc. And, God gave me the number 2 as in a period of time from Thanksgiving Day last year.

Interesting . . . "Easter" falls on March 27th this year.

I'm just wondering . . . aside from warning people of disaster coming and crying for people to repent, what else are you doing to prepare? That is, how are you preparing yourself for what may come?

Interesting . . . "Easter" falls on March 27th this year.

I'm just wondering . . . aside from warning people of disaster coming and crying for people to repent, what else are you doing to prepare? That is, how are you preparing yourself for what may come?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a good question that does not have an easy answer. Since I can not know for sure what God is going to do exactly or to what extent, it is difficult to know what preparations to make. For instance, if we face something like they faced in Asia, then all I would have left, perhaps, is my life and the clothes on my back. And, it is then I will get my "marching orders" from the Lord as to what is next. I know that I am going to be leading people to Jesus and teaching them the word of God, so I am saturating my mind with His Word and am spending hours upon hours in prayer and I am journaling everything he shows me just in case he spares those journals. I have also bought up an enormous amount of water and non-perishable food and am gathering together stuff for a disaster kit, but depending upon the amount of destruction will depend on whether or not I will be able to use those supplies. So, I am preparing a disaster kit, food, water, much time in God's word, prayer and journaling as well as witnessing to as many people as I can to let them know of their need to repent and get ready. Do you have any other ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, and I'm spending as much time with family and friends as possible, because I don't know who is going to make it through this disaster.

I can not tell anyone else what they must do or what they must believe. I am just being a messenger of God in getting out the warning. Each person must go before God in prayer and ask God to show him or her what is coming and how he or she must prepare.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

I have a question, how many of the prophecies God has revealed to you have come to fulfillment? What would happen to your faith were you wrong about this? What happens to those you witness to if your wrong about this? Why not go out and share the Gospel simply because it is the GOSPEL. Yes tomorrow is never a gaurantee, but why make predictions and such that you risk turning people away from God instead of drawing them in?

God Bless,

Dave

I have a question, how many of the prophecies God has revealed to you have come to fulfillment? What would happen to your faith were you wrong about this? What happens to those you witness to if your wrong about this? Why not go out and share the Gospel simply because it is the GOSPEL. Yes tomorrow is never a gaurantee, but why make predictions and such that you risk turning people away from God instead of drawing them in?

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dave,

I am obeying God in being his messenger. All of the prophesies are about what is coming, not about anything that is past. I am sensing that it could be this Easter, but I am not prophesying an exact date. I just know it is very soon, but soon is relative in God's timetable, so if it does not happen today or tomorrow it does not mean it is not coming. But, your job is to examine every prophecy against scripture and to ask the Holy Spirit to show you what is truth. I am merely the messenger - God will show you if the message is from him or not.

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dave,

I forgot to answer one of your questions. I have been teaching/preaching the gospel of grace and repentance for 40 years with much concentration on God's love and mercy and forgiveness, but in these days people are just not getting it. It is like it goes in one ear and out the other. God is now saying it is time for a stronger message. Notice in Isaiah 61:1-3 that it not only talks about a message of hope and deliverance but it also talks about a message of vengeance of our God. The problem with the church today is they want all "grace" messages, but they don't want to hear about the crucified life. Most don't and most preachers are preaching what people want to hear. All of this that I just said is scriptural. It is all prophesied about in scripture about people having ears to hear but not listening to the message and about them finding teachers who will say what their ears want to hear and about false teachers arising who say "nice" things and all "grace" and tell everyone that all is well and they don't have to worry about the judgment of God and now God is saying it is time for the message of his judgment which is also prophesied about in scripture, especially during these last days.