• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Standing with Israel is because they are God's people. Not sure why you don't seem to see that. God told Abraham in Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Not sure why I wouldn't stand with God's people. Second they want their land back. And I support that. What I am finding is people who do not believe God and His Word are trying to stop it and are siding with the wrong side. The Jews aren't doing whatever they like, not even sure where that is coming from, they are just doing what they believe the need to do to get their land back. 

This is the crux of the problem, scripture says: 

Galatians 3:16 
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

Can't you see that! The promise comes through Christ not the Jews! 

Christian's do not know their Bible!

Support Jesus - Not the Jews!

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

They are not my theological gymnastics they are God's Words. No amount of twisting or ignorance will stop the Jews going to Hell unless they become Christians. By refusing to recognise this you are not just anti-semetic but you are anti-Christ. Don't you think the poor Jewish people have been through enough already and now you are telling them everything is fine with their Judaistic beliefs as you watch them fall into Hell.

You're trying to refute an argument I never raised.  I never said they don't need Jesus.  That's something you assigned to me.  I have already said they did. 

I am responding to the Protocol conspiracy theory that has been behind so much hatred of Jews and anti-Semitism all over the world and it is "Christians" (so-called)  who promote that stuff that has kept Jews from Christ.  It is that hate and anti-Semitic garbage that some "Christians" promote that claim the Jews control the world or the media, or whatever that has been at the forefront of keeping Jews away from their Messiah.  The garbage you post is a liability to Kingdom of God.

Now you are saying; "Supporting Israel's right to exist is wholly separate from supporting Judaism.   I can support Israel and their fight to live in their own land in peace without supporting the religious system of Judaism." 

Well that's something I suppose, my words may be starting to sink in but what type of support are we talking here?

You words are not "sinking in."  I have been an Israel supporter my whole life and I have had more than one run in with the same warped nonsense that you promote about the Jews.    You are having NO influence on me, I can promise you that.

Now you are saying; "Supporting Israel's right to exist is wholly separate from supporting Judaism.   I can support Israel and their fight to live in their own land in peace without supporting the religious system of Judaism." 

I support their right to exist.  And  I support them against those who seek to destroy them and those in the church who seek to discredit them as the chosen people that they are and promote replacement theology.  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I agree that 'Christian' doesn't go down well with Jews but on a Christian forum I think we're fairly safe, i mean any Jews on here will expect to see the word Christian a lot.

Yeah Kennedy! LBJ was the main ring leader of that cabal and from my research Chauncey Holt got the 'head shot' on JFK from the 'other' grassy knoll on the south side of the Daily Plaza but Rothschild's money/influence was all over that.     

If you study 'Building 7' you'll see the beginnings of another money trail that lead to their door too, via the American military industrial complex.  

Sadly I think this tells me enough that conspiracy theories are part of the OP's whole argument. This bothers me because his belief in conspiracy theories is influencing his interpretation of scripture. 

The belief in conspiracy theories should not be confused or mixed up with scripture. Scripture should always guide us and our thinking. Stories that haven't even been proven true should not. 

I would still like answer to my question of who he thinks was behind 911 if at all possible. 

21 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Who was behind 911? I thought we all know who was behind that attack. It was Al-Qaeda. Sounds to me like there is a conspiracy theory here that somehow is influencing your train of thought. I could be wrong though. I am curious as to who you think was behind 911.

Well if you want to put your trust in main stream media that's up to you. History tells us that the masses have been lied to and decived since the dawn of time. I prefer to study and think for myself. 

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Well if you want to put you trust in main stream media that's up to you. History tells us that the masses have been lied to and decived since the dawn of time. I prefer to study and think for myself. 

You still have not answered my question: Who do you think was behind 911?

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You're trying to refute an argument I never raised.  I never said they don't need Jesus.  That's something you assigned to me.  I have already said they did. 

I am responding to the Protocol conspiracy theory that has been behind so much hatred of Jews and anti-Semitism all over the world and it is "Christians" (so-called)  who promote that stuff that has kept Jews from Christ.  It is that hate and anti-Semitic garbage that some "Christians" promote that claim the Jews control the world or the media, or whatever that has been at the forefront of keeping Jews away from their Messiah.  The garbage you post is a liability to Kingdom of God.

You words are not "sinking in."  I have been an Israel supporter my whole life and I have had more than one run in with the same warped nonsense that you promote about the Jews.    You are having NO influence on me, I can promise you that.

I support their right to exist.  And  I support them against those who seek to destroy them and those in the church who seek to discredit them as the chosen people that they are and promote replacement theology.  

As I said to Jaydog: This is the crux of the problem, scripture says: 

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

Give your time and money to ministries that tell Jews that Jesus is their only salvation and don't just give your time and money to let the Jews do whatever they want with it, or that is just reinforcing their false religious beliefs and dragging them to hell. Can you see this?

8 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Sadly I think this tells me enough that conspiracy theories are part of the OP's whole argument. This bothers me because his belief in conspiracy theories is influencing his interpretation of scripture. 

The belief in conspiracy theories should not be confused or mixed up with scripture. Scripture should always guide us and our thinking. Stories that haven't even been proven true should not. 

I would still like answer to my question of who he thinks was behind 911 if at all possible. 

I already said who in that quote but you obviously didn't bother reading it all properly which tells me all I need to know why you don't know what is going on in the world. As Jesus said: 

Matthew 24:6 
You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

As I said to Jaydog: This is the crux of the problem, scripture says: 

Give your time and money to ministries that tell Jews that Jesus is their only salvation and don't just give your time and money to let the Jews do whatever they want with it, or that is just reinforcing their false religious beliefs and dragging them to hell. Can you see this?

You are completely missing the point Paul was making.  Paul was talking to Gentiles who had been told that needed to convert to the Jewish religion in addition to being saved, in order to enter the Kingdom of God.   Paul's argument in the context of Galatians is the sufficiency of Christ's atonement for all people.   They are, by faith, the seed of Abraham.   Yes, Jesus is THE Seed of Abraham.   But he was NOT saying that the Jews are no longer the chosen people.   You are trying to apply that passage to something it was not intended to address.

I support Jesus and the Jews.   I support Jesus, the Jew.

Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I already said who in that quote but you obviously didn't bother reading it all properly which tells me all I need to know why you don't know what is going on in the world. As Jesus said: 

Matthew 24:6 
You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Your quote, "Well if you want to put you trust in main stream media that's up to you. History tells us that the masses have been lied to and decived since the dawn of time. I prefer to study and think for myself. " did not answer my question. The facts are there that is was Al-Qaeda. Main stream media didn't lie to me. Al-Qaeda owned up to the act. But back to my point who do you think was behind 911? If you had answered my question satisfactorily I wouldn't ask again. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

You are completely missing the point Paul was making.  Paul was talking to Gentiles who had been told that needed to convert to the Jewish religion in addition to being saved, in order to enter the Kingdom of God.   Paul's argument in the context of Galatians is the sufficiency of Christ's atonement for all people.   They are, by faith, the seed of Abraham.   Yes, Jesus is THE Seed of Abraham.   But he was NOT saying that the Jews are no longer the chosen people.   You are trying to apply that passage to something it was not intended to address.

I support Jesus and the Jews.   I support Jesus, the Jew.

Shiloh thanks for the great response here. The OP is just cutting a pasting verses in the hopes that one of them will fit his opinion. Sadly though all of them have missed the mark.