• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You are completely missing the point Paul was making.  Paul was talking to Gentiles who had been told that needed to convert to the Jewish religion in addition to being saved, in order to enter the Kingdom of God.   Paul's argument in the context of Galatians is the sufficiency of Christ's atonement for all people.   They are, by faith, the seed of Abraham.   Yes, Jesus is THE Seed of Abraham.   But he was NOT saying that the Jews are no longer the chosen people.   You are trying to apply that passage to something it was not intended to address.

I support Jesus and the Jews.   I support Jesus, the Jew.

No, you have missed the point, either you are saved by grace and want to tell the Jews the same or you are double minded. So now answer the question do you give your money and time direct to the Jews thus reinforcing their false belief and thus dragging them into Hell?  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

No, you have missed the point, either you are saved by grace and want to tell the Jews the same or you are double minded. So now answer the question do you give your money and time direct to the Jews thus reinforcing their false belief and thus dragging them into Hell?  

Support Jews for Jesus AND I also buy products made in the Holy Land by Jews in the West Bank and in Israel, proper to help their economy, which is hurt by all of the terrorism.   I can support Israel both ways.   

6 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Your quote, "Well if you want to put you trust in main stream media that's up to you. History tells us that the masses have been lied to and decived since the dawn of time. I prefer to study and think for myself. " did not answer my question. The facts are there that is was Al-Qaeda. Main stream media didn't lie to me. Al-Qaeda owned up to the act. But back to my point who do you think was behind 911? If you had answered my question satisfactorily I wouldn't ask again. 

Re-read the quote you replied to at the top of page six. You research abilities are poor. And no, Al-Qaeda actually have always denied doing 911, all you have heard were lies.  

7 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Shiloh thanks for the great response here. The OP is just cutting a pasting verses in the hopes that one of them will fit his opinion. Sadly though all of them have missed the mark. 

You don't know your Bible:

Galatians 3:22 
But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

The scriptures you are trying to twist is sending Jews to Hell. God will punish you. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Re-read the quote you replied to at the top of page six. You research abilities are poor. And no, Al-Qaeda actually have always denied doing 911, all you have heard were lies.  

Ok I can see that this conversation is going away from the original post and feel that it is also going nowhere. I think I will respectfully bow out from the conversation and let others discuss this conversation. I thought I asked a good question about 911 but I see that I won't get a good answer. 

Edited by Jaydog1976
wrong grammer

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

If ever this passage has an application it is here...

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
(Mat 25:31-45)

You don't know your Bible:

Galatians 3:22 
But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

The scriptures you are trying to twist is sending Jews to Hell. God will punish you. 

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Support Jews for Jesus AND I also buy products made in the Holy Land by Jews in the West Bank and in Israel, proper to help their economy, which is hurt by all of the terrorism.   I can support Israel both ways.   

Well I'm not opposed to buying Israeli products because that is helping legitimate business but if you're giving money say direct to the government then that would be a big NO NO in God's eyes. Please only give you money to ministries that help the Jews come to Jesus. 

Here is a good one for example: https://trumpetofsalvation.org/

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What is this? BDS on Worthy? LOL

No,  I'm not opposed to buying Israeli products because that is helping legitimate business but if you're giving money say direct to the government then that would be a big NO NO in God's eyes. Please only give you money to ministries that help the Jews come to Jesus. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Well I'm opposed to buying Israeli products because that is helping legitimate business but if you're giving money say direct to the government then that would be a big NO NO in God's eyes. Please only give you money to ministries that help the Jews come to Jesus. 

Why would God be opposed to supporting the Israeli government?   where does God say that is a "no-no?" 

7 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Ok I can see that this conversation is going away from the original post and feel that it is also going nowhere. I think I will respectfully bow out from the conversation and let others discuss this conversation. I thought I asked a good question about 911 but I see that I won't get a good answer. 

So you read my post and realised I was right that you are a poor researcher but rather than admit it you run off. If you hadn't of said anything I would never of noticed.