IGNORED

Internet shocked to hear VP Pence won't dine alone with a woman other than his wife

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

58 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

We don't call everything hate.  Just death threats, lies, character assassination defamation, rioters that beat people up and damage property, obstructionism, harassing family members...

I have been accused of hate on this forum more times than I can count and I have done none of those. 

Guest shiloh357
53 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I have been accused of hate on this forum more times than I can count and I have done none of those. 

Whatever...    The point is that we don't call everything hate, like you claim.  Just another false accusation.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Whatever...    The point is that we don't call everything hate, like you claim.  Just another false accusation.

There are maybe a dozen or so folks on this forum that actually speak out against Trump and we have all been accused of hate at one time or another.  It is the right's version of the race card.  It is especially effective against fellow Christians as hate is seen as an unChristlike virtue. 

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

There are maybe a dozen or so folks on this forum that actually speak out against Trump and we have all been accused of hate at one time or another.  It is the right's version of the race card.  It is especially effective against fellow Christians as hate is seen as an unChristlike virtue. 

Boo hoo. There has been a lot of unchristian mockery and  character assassination both of Trump and Trump supporters on this board.  We have been falsely accused of sacrificing our moral values, we have been made fun of, we have been falsely accused of worshiping Trump, and we are not playing the victim card. So, I really don't care.

The bottom line in all of this is that Pence is falsely accused of "sexism."   It is unwarranted, it is hateful, and he doesn't deserve it.   So there is no need to try and hi-jack this thread to make it about something else.   If you feel victimized, take it up with the mods.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Boo hoo. There has been a lot of unchristian mockery and  character assassination both of Trump and Trump supporters on this board.  We have been falsely accused of sacrificing our moral values, we have been made fun of, we have been falsely accused of worshiping Trump, and we are not playing the victim card. So, I really don't care.

The bottom line in all of this is that Pence is falsely accused of "sexism."   It is unwarranted, it is hateful, and he doesn't deserve it.   So there is no need to try and hi-jack this thread to make it about something else.   If you feel victimized, take it up with the mods.

No reasonable person could ever ever call VP Pence's commitment to his wife in this manner sexism.

It does not even fall into the definition of Sexism.

Rather, it falls into the realm of respect.

And that anyone anywhere would attempt to impugn VP Pence character for his personal right of choice in this manner as relationship accord between himself and his wife, who we may presume would also not dine alone with a man not her husband, we see the depths to which the enemies of this presidency and personal choice in private matters of marriage shall plummet.  A smear campaign waged against a respect for one's wife. Think about that.

Pejoratives levied against VP Pence, ad hominem attacks. Because he respects his wife. And for no other reason. What his detractors don't realize is no one has to dine with anyone they don't want to. There are rules one can set and abide for one's personal conduct. SHOCK! That's outrageous.

How dare he respect his wife!

And I believe because the moral precipice of the radical left is so eroded that moral stature in a Vice President is something that is now foreign to them. It is an alien thing when the new left has demonstrated for near 20 years with the dynastic occupation of our White house between two families, the Obama's and the Clinton's who eroded basic freedoms and installed immoral countenances promoting an anything goes societal construct, that a moral platform entering in is something of a disease to be feared. 

What I believe upsets the new radical left when they hear of this personal decision they claim VP Pence and his wife are not entitled to is, VP Pence thus insures paparazzi and those opposed to the Trump administration will have no opportunity to slander VP Pence in this regard.

They won't catch him having dinner with a woman not his wife so they can publish slanderous defaming accusations as to the meaning of that to the state of his marriage. And as such, to his character as VP. 

VP Pence's morals defeat the slander opportunity the new extremist left would have exploited had they been able to. They can't hate on him through this avenue and now they hate him for robbing them of that. 

And I'd like to share a bit as to what has been discussed earlier with the accusation of hate levied by the Republican Christians here toward certain members.

In my view it isn't hate that speaks back to radical left wing tactics concentrated on attacking our President by any means available including false reporting that are being employed here and in the national media. It is disgust with such methodologies employed so as to impugn a presidential administration, the freely elected President and VP and their wives, and the Republican party in majority in the Legislature.

It is as Daniel Greenfield recognized about the Obama administration and the radical left. (link) Obama's presidency demonstrated that treason is the new patriotism.

And now we're seeing those Barack faithful continuing on the path he carved out for them.

Recognizing false reporting, slander, defamation strategy, and maleficent intent toward our nation and our leadership for what it is isn't hate. It is duty. 

GBA.jpg

Edited by Danger Noodle