• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

But you said they didn't mix.  So if they didn't mix how did they have hybrid children?

Exactly, They don't mix kind of like when you mate a Tiger with a Lion. They can't reproduce because they are sterile and not the same species :

liger-08-300x225.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is the Name, Yehoshuah or Joshua.  "Yahshuah"  doesn't exist in the Hebrew language.

My spelling of it is wrong, but that is the name I'm trying to show you. His name is יהושע   in Hebrew.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Jude1:3 said:

Exactly, They don't mix kind of like when you mate a Tiger with a Lion. They can't reproduce because they are sterile and not the same species :

liger-08-300x225.jpg

No, that is not how it works.  If they don't mix, they can't produce any offspring.   A human and a horse do not produce offspring.  A human and a cat cannot produce offspring. They don't mix. 

So Daniel 2:43 says that the iron and clay cleave from each other because naturally clay and iron cannot bond to produce any kind of compound.   You say that is fallen angels that can't mix with humans.   Yet, you claim that fallen angels mixed with humans to create hybrids.   So you are trying to hold to two different opposing claims at the same time  because you are not really thinking this through.   

Let me ask you this:   Daniel says under the power of the Holy Spirit that the iron and clay represent an empire that eventually splits.   Why should I reject Daniels' Holy Spirit led interpretation and believe you instead?

Just now, shiloh357 said:

No, that is not how it works. 

Yes, that's how it works. 

The Offspring of Humans and Angels were Abominations because God didn't ordain angels to be with humans in that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Jude1:3 said:

My spelling of it is wrong, but that is the name I'm trying to show you. His name is יהושע   in Hebrew.

That name in Hebrew is not "Yahshuah."  I speak and read Hebrew.    The yod, that first small letter ("yeh") is followed by holem gadol, which has a  "O" should as  ("over).  Those two letters represent the first two syllables, "ye-ho"   the shin and ayin that follow are "shuah."  The word is "Yehoshua" not Yahshuah.    Jesus' real Hebrew Name is a truncated form "Y-shua" and means salvation.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

If they don't mix, they can't produce any offspring.   A human and a horse do not produce offspring.  A human and a cat cannot produce offspring. They don't mix. 

Angels have more power then humans so it's not the same thing as a human trying to produce offspring with a cat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357

Yes, that's how it works. 

The Offspring of Humans and Angels were Abominations because God didn't ordain angels to be with humans in that way.

Right but the point is that they created a hybrid so they mixed.   The iron and clay don't mix and do not join together to create any kind of alloy or compound.  So that cannot be used to argue in favor of humans mating with angels to produce a hybrid compound creature.   It just doesn't help your argument.

And again, why should I believe you and reject what Daniel says is the interpretation of the vision? 

Guest shiloh357

Angels have more power then humans so it's not the same thing as a human trying to produce offspring with a cat.

That's not the point.  Even if I assume that angels mated with humans, they still created a hybrid.   Clay and iron cannot join to create something new.  So Dan. 2:43 fails to make the argument that humans mated with angels.

Furthermore where in the Bible do we specifically find angels equated with iron?   Where else in the Bible are angels symbolize by iron?

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Right but the point is that they created a hybrid so they mixed.   The iron and clay don't mix and do not join together to create any kind of alloy or compound.  So that cannot be used to argue in favor of humans mating with angels to produce a hybrid compound creature.   It just doesn't help your argument.

And again, why should I believe you and reject what Daniel says is the interpretation of the vision? 

The reason why they don't cleave together is because they are not the same species. Even with that said, they will still Mingle with the "seed of men" like They did before.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Jude1:3 said:

The reason why they don't cleave together is because they are not the same species. Even with that said, they will still Mingle with the "seed of men" like They did before.

The iron and clay cannot join to make an alloy.   So that cannot represent angels and humans that DO join together to make a hybrid (alloy) giant.