• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

11 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Are you packed and going  or in planning stages?

What is pulling you back to NM? Hope and pray  that it is (going) well for you.

We have a lot of stuff and its just my mother and I. The people here arnt exactly the best of friends so were moving back to where we came from. To Lubbock actually to liv with my brother but I plan on moving from there to back to new mexico.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,740
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

May God comfort you both, and may the families work well together. Especially may you hear any call from our creator in what is presented as opportunity for you.

I hardly ever see it ahead of time, usually it turns out to be an oh, yeah now now I see it, after the fact.

I have been pulled clean across country three times now. And each time there was purpose that was not of me. I never was so privileged as to "get it" before hand, it just seemed to be of necessity, but each time I got to  see the validation of it after; how God moves us to serve His good purposes in our lives.

May you be safe in your travels and may God grant you friendships and good service to Him..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

23 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

May God comfort you both, and may the families work well together. Especially may you hear any call from our creator in what is presented as opportunity for you.

I hardly ever see it ahead of time, usually it turns out to be an oh, yeah now now I see it, after the fact.

I have been pulled clean across country three times now. And each time there was purpose that was not of me. I never was so privileged as to "get it" before hand, it just seemed to be of necessity, but each time I got to  see the validation of it after; how God moves us to serve His good purposes in our lives.

May you be safe in your travels and may God grant you friendships and good service to Him..

Thanks brother.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  7

On 6/8/2017 at 9:03 AM, Neighbor said:

Morning,

Just around the countryside seeking a place for short retreat and will have  an anniversary honeymoon.  Thank you for asking. Am praying for travel safety, and for  proper recognition  of the leading of God in the matter, since we will also be considering a place for retreat where we will have some ownership. 

Not yet convinced that is God's plan for us.

I have always said when people have talked to me about retreat or Christian retreats, that I don't retreat. My child bride deserves a retreat though. So, I will look. And, we will honeymoon at lakes and rivers and mountains. We have already found a church near Murphy area for the first place we will rest.

I think we will make a few short trips at random times this near future to NH ME GA WV TN AK NC. As for right now between lightning and rainfalls I am dealing with  my own house maintenance. A reality check for sure! Do I really want more than one place to have to maintain-

My child bribe deserves a nice honeymoon anniversary,  so  off we will go soon, God willing, and the creek don't rise. Least not more than it has, and the roof doesn't leak, etc.

Prayer for travel safety will be greatly appreciated.

Hey Neighbor, thanks for the update. :) Looking forward to more. Blessings.