SchmaltzWeasel

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

AUSTIN, Texas — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is reviving a so-called "bathroom bill" targeting transgender people after the last try ended with Republican lawmakers angry and deadlocked.

Abbott on Tuesday recommitted to making Texas the first state since North Carolina to restrict bathroom access for transgender people. He included a "bathroom bill" on the lengthy agenda of a special session that will begin in July.

Big businesses and pro sports leagues including Google, Facebook and the NFL have called the proposals discriminatory and have urged Texas lawmakers for months to drop the idea.

Abbott said Texas needs a law that "protects the privacy of our children" in public schools.

Similar proposals divided the GOP-controlled Legislature last session and ended with House moderates and social conservatives in the Senate fuming at each other. 

Read http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-governor-revives-bathroom-bill-for-special-session/ar-BBCbGcQ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=AARDHP

Absolutely! For the safety of children and women. Allowing cross dressed men to enter private facilities where women are vulnerable sets the hunting ground for sexual predators. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

22 minutes ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

AUSTIN, Texas — Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is reviving a so-called "bathroom bill" targeting transgender people after the last try ended with Republican lawmakers angry and deadlocked.

Abbott on Tuesday recommitted to making Texas the first state since North Carolina to restrict bathroom access for transgender people. He included a "bathroom bill" on the lengthy agenda of a special session that will begin in July.

Big businesses and pro sports leagues including Google, Facebook and the NFL have called the proposals discriminatory and have urged Texas lawmakers for months to drop the idea.

Abbott said Texas needs a law that "protects the privacy of our children" in public schools.

Similar proposals divided the GOP-controlled Legislature last session and ended with House moderates and social conservatives in the Senate fuming at each other. 

Read http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-governor-revives-bathroom-bill-for-special-session/ar-BBCbGcQ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=AARDHP

Absolutely! For the safety of children and women. Allowing cross dressed men to enter private facilities where women are vulnerable sets the hunting ground for sexual predators. 

Our governor seems to have more common sense that a lot of them.  Men in women's bathrooms indeed; if I ran into one in the Ladies room I would start screaming and throwing anything and everything I could get my hands on.  No way I would just put up with it.  My friends say the same things when we have discussed this. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Our governor seems to have more common sense that a lot of them.  Men in women's bathrooms indeed; if I ran into one in the Ladies room I would start screaming and throwing anything and everything I could get my hands on.  No way I would just put up with it.  My friends say the same things when we have discussed this. 

Remember the news about the Target department store chain permitting this in their women's dressing rooms? Once a bathroom bill passes muster and becomes law, it opens the door for access to all otherwise women's only privacy areas for public use. Locker rooms, bathrooms, changing rooms. Men too of course. But what cross dressing woman is going to risk going into an all natural man men's facility? 

This is a violation of women only to allow men dressed as women to access areas typically deemed private and secure when women and little girls are most vulnerable. And in Target shortly after their ridiculous changing room rule went into effect, in Texas, there was a man caught on security camera who had trespassed into the women's changing room and filmed with his phone a little girl in a changing booth. He'd stepped on the seat in the booth beside hers and filmed her over top the petition between them. They ended up catching him much later and due to the security camera photo that was released. 

But little girls shouldn't have to suffer that trespass. Especially when catching that creep doesn't mean that video he took of her changing isn't all over the net and irretrievable forever afterward. 

It's obscene that mentally ill persons are being given special rights to trespass on others because calling for their treatment rather than their mutilation by surgery and drugging their body to change , morph, into something God did not intend, is called not tolerance and not politically correct.  

While what? Rape, voyeurism, assault, is ? All those avenues of trespass predators can now utilize when cross dressing males are permitted access to vulnerable women? Oh, but we should understand and be tolerant. 

Right! Find what's left of a dress clad, wig wearing, falsies stuffed , male serial rapist on the floor of a public bathroom after he tried to abduct a little girl when he was a member of a sex trafficking ring, using the female disguise now mussed about on his unconscious body, and call that intolerance. And Transphobia.

You betcha! And thank God! Call it anything you like. What it won't be called is, HEADLINE! "Little girl abducted from bathroom. Female suspect sought!" 

I wonder if any old timer musicians have heard about this and plan to boycott the state in protest? 

Not like their daughters are going to be trying to go into a bathroom there or anything so why would they care what other people are put at risk for? It's just PC to be for perverse clutches of people trying to play God with their own bodies. 

There are even people who mutilate themselves thinking they'll eventually bring out their inner cat. Seriously!

Guest shiloh357
On 6/6/2017 at 6:26 PM, SchmaltzWeasel said:

It's not just bathrooms.  It's elementary and secondary school locker rooms and university locker rooms and dorms. It's also commercial fitness center locker rooms.   If they got their way, women would have no privacy at all.   This LGBT stuff has to be defeated and ground into dust and never allowed to see the light of day.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

It's not just bathrooms.  It's elementary and secondary school locker rooms and university locker rooms and dorms. It's also commercial fitness center locker rooms.   If they got their way, women would have no privacy at all.   This LGBT stuff has to be defeated and ground into dust and never allowed to see the light of day.

Do you have Chee set to ignore? She said that in her post already. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Remember years ago when a kindergartner's parents sued the school because they said their six year old son was a girl? And deserved access to the girls facilities? 

Six! 

Then there's the Minnesota charter school that was sued last year. 

School Sued for Not Teaching Transgender Studies... to 5-Year-Olds

Remember when homosexuals were saying years ago that it's a lie by the right wing Christians that they recruit? There's a group that intends to gain access and is often allowed access to public schools throughout America and known as GLSEN. Acronym for Gay Lesbian & Straight Education Network. The straight is to make it seem like they're not agenda focused. Because their mission statement synopsis reads as,  championing LGBT issues in K-12 education. Notice there's no "S" in the LGBT acronym to indicate Straight? 

I knew someone who's child was at school when there was an assembly called and a spokesperson for GLSEN addressed different classes throughout the school day. Her daughter is what we called a tomboy in my day. But to the GLSEN rep she was a closeted transmale. And shouldn't be ashamed to just come out and be open and tell her parents. Rather than "hide" her identity behind the mask of the label, tomboy.