IGNORED

Fresno State professor 'Trump must hang'

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Yowm said:

and walk out half sane.

And they would be able to know difference between being male or female.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

The undiagnosed mental illness is Trump Derangement Syndrome and atheistitis. They have started to go too far but they can't figure it out and they can't stop.  Hate is a corrosive acid that destroys the vessel that contains it.  I don't know who originally said that but, just look around you.  The antiTrumpers are starting to implode.  And I think it's hilarious.  But I also think that we need to pray for the Lord's intervention.

Sad times isn't it? They are going too far. I don't think any elected official has suffered this kind of spiritual and professional attack. Which tells me president Trump is God's man. The more the evil ones go after him the more apparent they are aware of his resolve not to be dissuaded from God's work. 

Isn't there something now that is starting off about the special council? I heard something briefly this afternoon. The same misleading efforts that were overthrown by Comey's own testimony that exonerated president Trump from the false accusations is starting a new program of disinformation surrounding the special council being corrupt in some way? I'll look to see what I can find about that. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

25 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Sad times isn't it? They are going too far. I don't think any elected official has suffered this kind of spiritual and professional attack. Which tells me president Trump is God's man. The more the evil ones go after him the more apparent they are aware of his resolve not to be dissuaded from God's work. 

Isn't there something now that is starting off about the special council? I heard something briefly this afternoon. The same misleading efforts that were overthrown by Comey's own testimony that exonerated president Trump from the false accusations is starting a new program of disinformation surrounding the special council being corrupt in some way? I'll look to see what I can find about that. 

I'd be interested in that as well, AA. Gotta tell you though, that very light colored text is hard to read!