MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

While I do sympathize with the people who have been here for so long and worked and had children born here....what were they thinking?  Did it never occur to someone who has been here twenty years to become legal?  I blame a lot of this on our government for not enforcing our laws to begin with.  If one has the money to send a kid to college, they should be able to apply for citizenship.  If they have money to pay a coyote they have the money to apply for a visa. 

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/5432169-155/patricia-quijano-dark-fear-and-broken

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

While I do sympathize with the people who have been here for so long and worked and had children born here....what were they thinking?  Did it never occur to someone who has been here twenty years to become legal?  I blame a lot of this on our government for not enforcing our laws to begin with.  If one has the money to send a kid to college, they should be able to apply for citizenship.  If they have money to pay a coyote they have the money to apply for a visa. 

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/5432169-155/patricia-quijano-dark-fear-and-broken

Amen! 

I would like to see the day that those who are here illegally fear being deported. Maybe that message will get to those who are thinking of following after them. 

And having children here is a part of the Constitution that needs be reviewed in my view. What an incentive. Trespass, give birth, stay forever. Giving the child born to anchor your rights in this country all the privileges and rights of a natural born citizen. 

There are vacation packages being sold in the east now to women in their last trimester. Just to arrive in America and give birth. So that the baby shower present of a life time is that birth certificate for their newborn. Then the parent returns home and the child has guarantees awaiting them if they ever decide to come back to America when they can choose to of their own free will. 

Now that is an amazing Trojan horse for the terrorist Jihadi! Assimilation is anathema in Islam. This is why Muslim immigrants to any nation start having kids right away. When they become greater in population they start to press their rights to have the country accommodate their "religious freedom". Save for the fact that Islam is not a religion. It is a political ideology. And therefore has no rights in America.