• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

23 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I didnt belittle you.  It was tongue and cheek. Can you see the cute lil meme? Which btw, its new to me that studying Gods word is insulting. I disagree with you. Ill leave it at that. Have a good evening :)

I also know passive aggressive statements, and studying his word is never insulting.  Have a good evening yourself.  :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

So, as God told Adam and Eve not to eat from that fruit, he wanted to test them, but in the same time, the fruit was evil, too.

They were smart and had free will, but after they ate from that fruit, they began knowing the evil too.

This is what God didn't wanted. But, did they knew that Satan was a fallen angel before they ate the fruit?

Did we knew that Satan was a fallen angel and that he wants to destroy us before Christ's come? Or He told us everything?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/25/1968

If they hadn't eaten from the tree Jesus would not have had to suffer and died on the cross for you and me 

Guest Thallasa
8 hours ago, OneLight said:

Please don't start belittling people by implying that people need more studying if they happen to mention something you do not agree with. 

If you take a real good look at what I posted you would notice I was addressing what the fruit did, not which was more serious.  Care to star over?

I dont know about you ,but when we were young we did not really know evil ,we were innocent of so much that is so open and 'normal ' nowadays  . We did not have to flinch , in case someone did something  disgusting before you got to the off button on the TV .We were not involved in secret deals or organisations ,and so on .Even early  classical literature was free of sexual descriptions ,while at the same time painting a picture of love in a purer way .

It is considered normal now . We have become used to evil ,and there are certain groups who use it to control us . I think 'heaven ' will be like a new childhood where there is great wisdom but with  freedom from the kind of  'knowledge ' which can be used against God's pure creation .  Aquiring for example scientific knowledge may be a 'test' to allow us into God's world ,to see how we will use it .

For His glory  ,or to play at being 'gods' of this world ourselves  .:)