• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

35 minutes ago, Justice_League said:

Where did all the folks disappear to who were arguing so much in favor of the Trump/Russia collusion theory? Weren't there quite a few on this board? You don't hear much from them lately...

I think the recent revelations of media collusion, aka, Fake News, has driven them away.  Why embarrass one's self by beating a dead horse on this forum?  Especially those who constantly cited CNN and the NYT. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

4 hours ago, Justice_League said:

Where did all the folks disappear to who were arguing so much in favor of the Trump/Russia collusion theory? Weren't there quite a few on this board? ....

"Events of the past couple of years have shown beyond a reasonable doubt that Putin is bent on restoring Russia’s domination of eastern Europe, boosting its influence in the Middle East and weakening the power of the U.S. and western Europe...

"I hope Trump will soon realize that despite Putin’s flattery, his true opinion of our president-elect is quite contemptuous: He likely views Trump as his most useful idiot."

By definition, I don't think that a "useful idiot" can be guilty of collusion since he's not consciously aware that he's being used. So I would wait for Mueller to finish his independent investigation before coming to any conclusions as they may yet prove premature.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

"Events of the past couple of years have shown beyond a reasonable doubt that Putin is bent on restoring Russia’s domination of eastern Europe, boosting its influence in the Middle East and weakening the power of the U.S. and western Europe...

"I hope Trump will soon realize that despite Putin’s flattery, his true opinion of our president-elect is quite contemptuous: He likely views Trump as his most useful idiot."

By definition, I don't think that a "useful idiot" can be guilty of collusion since he's not consciously aware that he's being used. So I would wait for Mueller to finish his independent investigation before coming to any conclusions as they may yet prove premature.

The fact that he doesn't know he is on camera only bolsters the truth of his claims.   Even Chris Cuomo of CNN says that people are more honest off camera than on.   And even Van Jones knows and admits that nothing is there again, when he doesn't think he is being taped.

The fact is that there have been multiple probes and investigations and nothing has been found and even CNN admits it's not about truth but about ratings.   At some point, you're going to have to actually live in reality and not in this anti-Trump fantasy/delusion.

16 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The fact is that there have been multiple probes and investigations and nothing has been found and even CNN admits it's not about truth but about ratings.   At some point, you're going to have to actually live in reality and not in this anti-Trump fantasy/delusion.

I doubt Robert Mueller is interested in ratings and would have rather stayed in retirement.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, OldSchool2 said:

I doubt Robert Mueller is interested in ratings and would have rather stayed in retirement.

That is beside the point.   The point is that it is another waste of time.   A total of 9 probes have found nothing because there is nothing and even CNN admits off camera that there is nothing.  I know that bugs you, but it's time to face reality.

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That is beside the point.   The point is that it is another waste of time.   A total of 9 probes have found nothing because there is nothing and even CNN admits off camera that there is nothing....

I think the Independent Counsel will have access to more sensitive info than CNN, so I will wait for Mueller's investigation to run its course -- assuming he isn't fired before he begins!