• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

19 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

No. Its just one witch hunt after another.

Looks like Trump is the one doing the witch hunting this time. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

President Trump asking for the voter stats has nothing to do with how much money he has.  He has a right to expose who perpetrated the fraud doesnt he? I think it is a very wise move. He isnt worried because he knows that he didnt cheat. He won the Presidency because he had a landslide of votes by "we the people".  304 vs 227. That is how it works :) 

As I see it, there are many who are obstructing him at every turn.  He is running things according to law. I havent heard of any claims that he is breaking the law have you? Has anything been proven? No. Its just one witch hunt after another.

States would have to break their own laws to comply with what is being asked of them.  

The Fed Govt needs to quit trying to stick its nose in state's business.

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Looks like Trump is the one doing the witch hunting this time. 

I dont see the correlation . Uncovering truth is just that. A witch hunt is based on non facts.

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I dont see the correlation . Uncovering truth is just that. A witch hunt is based on non facts.

Which is what this commission is based on, non facts.  

Trump thinks he lost the popular vote due to voter fraud and this is his witch hunt to try and prove it. 

Guest Butero

I don't see this as a witch hunt at all.  I know voter fraud takes place all the time, and if it takes this kind of measure to find it, then I am all for it.  I want the voter roles cleared of every illegal and dead person from coast to coast before the next election.  I support Donald Trump's efforts.  I do think it is very likely the voter fraud in California was wide spread enough to cause Trump to lose the popular vote, but there is only one way of finding out.  Do a full blown investigation and see if those on voter roles are all eligible. 

Guest Butero
9 hours ago, Flowerwater said:

As long as voter fraud is an issue I think it will be an issue as to how to stop it. 

We're being told Russians hacked our elections, remember? Now there is somehow a problem trying to find out who wasn't legally allowed to vote? 

That's a little odd.

A large part of the Democratic voter base is dead people and illegal aliens.  Of course they will be opposed to this kind of effort to uncover fraud. 

1 minute ago, Butero said:

I don't see this as a witch hunt at all.  I know voter fraud takes place all the time, and if it takes this kind of measure to find it, then I am all for it.  I want the voter roles cleared of every illegal and dead person from coast to coast before the next election.  I support Donald Trump's efforts.  I do think it is very likely the voter fraud in California was wide spread enough to cause Trump to lose the popular vote, but there is only one way of finding out.  Do a full blown investigation and see if those on voter roles are all eligible. 

Exactly. 

President Trump suspects what really went on and now he is putting the wheels into action for the corruption  to come to light!  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

6 hours ago, Butero said:

That is not the role of the Fed Govt, and it is a violation of the 10th Amendment.  It is shocking how often people that claim to be conservatives are willing to hand even more power to the Fed Govt.   Why even bother to have states if we are just going to keep gleefully handing over more and more power to the Fed Govt. 

6 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Exactly. 

President Trump suspects what really went on and now he is putting the wheels into action for the corruption  to come to light!  

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

It is not the job of the Fed Govt, the states control the voting in their states, and that is the way the Founding Father designed it. 

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Well if many of you here are all fine and okay with your voting info being taken from you and seen by "who knows who," then I guess you are all okay with this sort of thing going on. But as for me. It does not sit well with me. I am always looking at what could happen, and what is to come, and how far things will keep going. It feels like to me this is starting to go down a path that I don't think we should go down.