PreacherM@n

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

nevermind. tried discussing this from a different vantage point and came off just looking like i don't see God in north america(i don't)

Edited by PreacherM@n

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, PreacherM@n said:

Now, I'm not pro homosexuality or lesbian or transgender stuff, I just want a more clear response on why I'm to be against gay marriage.

(1) YHWH says it is an abomination; sinful; detestable; leads to destruction/death; 

(2) It's always demonic.

(3) It's always wrong.

(4) It's always detestable.

(5) YHWH offers Healing/ Deliverance at GREAT PRICE - the COST OF HIS SON CRUCIFIED. YESHUA MESSIAH to set anyone free who calls on Him.  Those who reject Him,  no matter why,  remain dead/doomed in sin and trespasses, continuing in ultimate and total darkness.

If one is truly forming their opinions according to Gods word;there neednt be a discussion about this between christians!  Gay marriage defies what God has ordained. Without light darkness grows darker. Christians stand for the truth. We defend it at all costs.

Oh and btw, our country IS founded on christianity.

Why do you call yourself "preacherman"? 

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

(1) YHWH says it is an abomination; sinful; detestable; leads to destruction/death; 

(2) It's always demonic.

(3) It's always wrong.

(4) It's always detestable.

(5) YHWH offers Healing/ Deliverance at GREAT PRICE - the COST OF HIS SON CRUCIFIED. YESHUA MESSIAH to set anyone free who calls on Him.  Those who reject Him,  no matter why,  remain dead/doomed in sin and trespasses, continuing in ultimate and total darkness.

i understand.. but this was as predictable to see coming under a godless democracy as anything else. i kind of see where pro gay Christians are coming from with the taxes and human rights stuff.. even if they're pretending.. they're still paying taxes. this had to happen. i guess i know i'm against gay marriage.. i just wanted a different discussion.

It's not the governments "job" to decide who can marry and who can't. It should be up to each individual State, and those people who live in each State. As Christians, were are supposed to be against anything that is opposed by GOD. And the whole LBGTOQ community is in opposition to GOD's Word. The "modern" church wants to be in the World while being for Christ. That can't happen. Sure, we as a Church have to tolerate what is going on, but we don't have to give the impression that we agree with it or don't care. We must always voice our opposition to sin, no matter how it manifests itself.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

There is no such thing as pro gay Christians,  any more than there are Buddhist Christians, Hindu Christians, or Christians who kill their children as a sacrifice to baal.

15 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

If one is truly forming their opinions according to Gods word;there neednt be a discussion about this between christians!  Gay marriage defies what God has ordained. Without light darkness grows darker. Christians stand for the truth. We defend it at all costs.

Oh and btw, our country IS founded on christianity.

Why do you call yourself "preacherman"? 

how was America formed on Christianity? i'm willing to believe you, it just seems like the quotes i read speak clearly of separation of Church and State.

------

Edited by PreacherM@n

to sum things up: i am against gay marriage and the LGBT agenda.. i just wanted to point out that north america is godless politics at this point and gay marriage was easy to see coming. i just tried talking about it differently and came off pro lgbt. lol. i understand why i'm against lgbt marriage and that stuff. just wanted some different views, not always preaching.

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Ask whoever you are addressing, 'then why not beastiality, or pedophilia if there is no God, and if there is a God, why not obey His rules?'

----

Edited by PreacherM@n

just ignore this thread.. it came off as really confusing. close it, mods, please. thanks!