• Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Karen,

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blessed One

Dr Steve, I pray that the eyes of your understanding are enlightened to the whole truth of God's word, and not compromised by the strongholds found in trusting the world's instructions and leaning to your own understanding.

I have been involved in evaluations regarding medical illness vs demonic activity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Hehehehe.  :blush: Mental illness is a result.  Of course, the world's system does NOTHING to cure it.  It only adds more bondages through mindcontrolling medications and self-seeking therapies.  Is THIS consistant with God's word?  The only freedom from "mental illness" comes from and Almighty Healer who is able to set the captives free from these bondages and tormenting spirits.

AMEN and AMEN! Thank you for that witness!! :halo:

It gets so frustrating counseling with women in prison that are so medicated and afraid to come off of those meds. (it is another bondage.) They will never make it on the outside unless they get full deliverance. Once outside they can not afford those meds and real life freaks them back into old lifestyle.. What a rut.. They walk around doing the thorizine (sp) shuffle... awaiting the next "pill line".  

As you can see I am against "anti depressants" and anything that "adjusts me" to make me FEEL OK! Sumpin wrong whit dat! WORLDS ANSWER to everything...give 'em a "PILL"!

BTW~pharmasuiticals is an end time prophesy.

In HIM, And delivered......Karen

by Gloria J Wiesse,

"Desecreting the City of God"

The person finds he can only entertain evil thoughts in his mind and ideas which are opposed to God. He is gripped with a passion for lying and impure thoughts

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Guest ANGELAJ
:halo: Shadow2b, thank you for your post. I'm glad that there are real people out there that have experienced seeing demon abominations;and are willing to talk about it.

:a2: Hi AngelaJ~ Welcome to the boards... I'm the fruit loop that tells ALL! Amen? :halo:

To the BEST of my understanding Sister...we can ALL be "oppressed of the devil". BUT, by standing on our rights as BLOOD BOUGHT children of the MOST HIGH, we can be delivered. Those manifestations had a right to be in your room. Unless authority was excersised in the "name of Jesus" for them to be cast out. Even though you were a "saved family", without the knowledge to stand your ground in Christ you can be tormented. Many people have had similar occurances but because of their families/church "unbelief" about the spiritual realm, they continue to be tormented and everyone just thinks they are "crazy". satan loves to use our "intellegence" (surely there is no such thing as demons???), as a doorway to our destruction.

Any time we cut out portions of the WORD of God because we CHOSE to not want to confront those issues we don't understand, it becomes powerless in the face of our enemy.. Open the doors for demons.. That was the way he came into your house..

May you be blessed in HIM, Karen :il:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hey Karen. fruit loop eh? can anyone join,

:t3: Hi Eric! Of course ALL are welcome to join in... Thank you for sharing..

One of the women that I minister to at prison has told me of her teenage daughter was having a night time visitor. Mom assumed it was a vivid imagination. Then the story progressed to she thought she was pregnant and began to go to bed at night fully clothed. She was being visited by a sexual demon. (incubus-sucubus) The "church" they attended did not speak about the spiritual realm and of course they thought their daughter was having mental problems.   :halo:

As the story has unfolded even now her daughter has been having VISABLE demonic activity in her house and wouldn't tell anyone because of prior occurance and responce to it....

Isn't the Lord good in revealing this so now it can be broken...praise the LORD!

May you be blessed in HIM, Karen :a2: