IGNORED

I think i'm falling in love with another member!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, TheAimes87 said:

Different strokes for different folks  eh? 

I'm not opposed to an online relationship but i'm also not seeking it. I personally think they are very difficult and if both parties aren't on the same page it will end badly. Best wishes to the original poster though, if its the Lord's will it will work out. 

I would stay away from an on-line relationship like the plague.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I know too many people who have been used and abused by  online "relationships".  That is certainly not what Worthy is meant for.  But God has led a few together in that way.   Most women I have known who have flown across country to meet the person who proposed to them were used and discarded, and ended terribly hurt.  One, a supposed Christian, left her husband for such a fake relationship.  Tragic stuff.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Online relationships are a very tricky thing I feel. As much as the intention to guard your heart comes too mind, I have seen it get out of hand. I personally feel that relationships should be in person and not online. However, who am I to say it is right or wrong. I can only say go into it with plenty of prayer together and go with your instincts.  I have been married for 31 years and maybe I am just a bit lost on this whole interacting online in general. I have though feel I have actual friends online but I need to know when to step back from giving too much of myself. Its hard, trust issues are very hard to let go of. I think the heart is a very fragile thing and yes, try to guard it as much as possible. Lots of prayer and even bible studies online together. Keep the Lord front and center.