• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Robert William said:

If you believe God is obligated in saving a vile disgusting depraved sinner like you, then you may not be saved.

That sounds like personal attack , why do you assume that i'm not saved and that im disgusting depraved sinner O_______o

Gospel of salvation is here .

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

then you are sealed  as seen in Ephesians 1:13-14 and it's free gift not of works Ephesians 2:8-9 , what does being disgusting sinner matter with receiving free gift of salvation from God ?

Edited by Amazing Horse

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 minute ago, Amazing Horse said:

That sounds like personal attack , why do you assume that i'm not saved and that im disgusting depraved sinner O_______o

Are you saying you are NOT a vile disgusting sinner that deserves Hell right now??

3 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Are you saying you are NOT a vile disgusting sinner that deserves Hell right now??

No because im alredy saved and i don't deserve hell because i have imputed righteousness by accepting Jesus Christ .

Romans 4

22And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;

24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

John 3:15 says that i have eternal life , not that i will have after i die or something later maybe tommorow .

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Edited by Amazing Horse

10 minutes ago, Amazing Horse said:

No because im alredy saved and i don't deserve hell because i have imputed righteousness by accepting Jesus Christ .

Romans 4

22And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;

24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

John 3:15 says that i have eternal life , not that i will have after i die or something later maybe tommorow .

That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

ALL humans including Christians deserve to be right now thrown into the eternal lake of fire, it's ONLY because of the blood of the Lamb that they are saved, NOT because of anything they have done. :)

16 minutes ago, Robert William said:

ALL humans including Christians deserve to be right now thrown into the eternal lake of fire, it's ONLY because of the blood of the Lamb that they are saved, NOT because of anything they have done. :)

So you say that saved Christian who has eternal being inside of him Holy Spirit as seen in Ephesians 1:13-14 , can be thrown to hell , so God himself can suffer in hell ? I heave never probably heared something like this ...

Edited by Amazing Horse

2 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

So you say that saved Christian who has eternal being inside of him Holy Spirit as seen in Ephesians 1:13-14 , can be thrown to hell , so God himself can suffer in hell ? I heave never probably heared something like this ...

NO. :)

21 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

They could not have actually "done" anything anyway, one way or another.  Because according to your own words, we do not have free will.  No free will means we are only only obeying orders, at all times, like mindless robots.  Therefore, in your construct, God could not hold anyone responsible for sin because no one had the free will or the ability to commit that sin in the first place.  You cannot have no free will AND humanity held accountable for sin at the same time. 

You'll have to try again.

I'll give you an article that can be explained better than I.

https://carm.org/what-is-free-will

3 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

NO, I said we deserve to be right now be thrown into the eternal lake of fire.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

They could not have actually "done" anything anyway, one way or another.  Because according to your own words, we do not have free will.  No free will means we are only only obeying orders, at all times, like mindless robots.  Therefore, in your construct, God could not hold anyone responsible for sin because no one had the free will or the ability to commit that sin in the first place.  You cannot have no free will AND humanity held accountable for sin at the same time. 

You'll have to try again.

Roberto.   I am afraid he got ya on that one pard.    I think you should say our free will had nothing to DO WITH GODS GRACE.  aka we did not freely come to HIM FIRST

HE DREW US.    now if you say that you are correct.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/12/2017 at 3:33 PM, Robert William said:

The Atonement was a complete and finished work, those who were Atoned for are (past tense)  reconciled with God before they were even born and they will at their appointed time repent and embrace the gospel.

-

No,...... the way you are explaining it tries to promote the false idea that some are saved and some are lost, and there is no choice or free will involved.

And thats not true and its  not possible.

See, here is the issue with predestination theology as you are trying to present it.

You have not realized 2 things.....One...is that because God knows something will happen, does not mean He caused it to happen., as the foreknowledge of God allows Him to be able to know without having to be the cause.

Second.....If predestination were true, then God would be unfair, cold hearted, and wrong.... and the reason is.......If, the way you unfortunately present the gospel were true (and its not).....that "some are born to heaven and some are born to hell", then this means that God is causing people to burn, and not giving some of them a choice to be saved.....And that means God is removing free will.........So, all of that does not happen, will not happen, and has never happened.

Instead......God offers heaven and eternal life to every living human being who was or will be born.......Jesus died for the "sin of the world" and not just for the "chosen elect"....... 

Just remember that even tho God, in His foreknowledge KNOWS everything....this DOES NOT MEAN that He causes everything.....It only means that because God is God, He knows everything.

Knowing is not causing.........Knowing is Knowing. = Foreknowledge.

If you are saved, then He knew you would be, but He didnt choose your free will for you, ............But He did know you would choose Christ and become born again, long before you were found wearing your earth suit.

• Thumbs Up 1