Justin Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

And a pagan system by any other name, STINKS.

So why is paganism, that God abhors, white-washed with 'christian' nomenclature, as if to purge the smell?

The lord told the Israelite NOT to do as the pagans did; do not let your children pass thru the fire, and so on and so forth.

So we MODERN CHRISTIANS came along and allowed our children (mostly unborn) to pass thru the Ashtoreth and Molech fires and perpetuate the pagan rites.

The ancients would heat this idol up with fire until it was glowing, then they would take their newborn babies, place them on the arms of the idol, and watch them burn to death.  I can't help but compare today's abortion massacre to the sacrifice of children by these ancient pagans.  In both, innocent life is destroyed for the gain of the parent. [https://carm.org/moloch-ancient-pagan-god-child-sacrifice]  [Also ref:http://lloydthomas.org/5-SpecialStudies/infantSacrifice.htm]

It has been estimated that approx 2-3 children per day were killed this way. We have excelled in that as it is estimated that in this day and age we manage to kill as many per minute - or second depending on which statistics you read.

Much more I could mention, but there are reams of web pages for one to study that lay this out better than I could.

My point is why do we 'Christianize' these pagan calendar rites and pretend they smell sweet? Take a look at the pagan calendar. We repeat it every year in every season yet God said do NOT do as the pagans do. (Ishtar by any other name STINKS)ScreenHunter_93 Sep. 14 09.18.jpg

Edited by Justin Adams
spelling as usual