Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The Liberals like Obama and Hillary welcome illegal immigrants and want to open our borders so the the middle and upper income people here can spread our wealth around to feed to poor from other countries.  We already do that without it being stolen from us through taxes.  We always give liberally to those in need due to disasters .  Right now we are overwhelmed helping residents of our own country and territories, legal or not.  

Still, many are also going to help those in Mexico City.   Christian countries have helped out in Tibet and other countries in distress.  How much help do Muslim countries like Arabia and Egypt, let alone Iran and AbaDabu, and other oil rich countries help during these disasters?  Even Venasualia has helped us in the past during the winter times when the demands were high for oil for heat, but not anymore.  He is not Christian.  Christ has changed our culture for good even though we see sin and evil around us.  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

11 hours ago, Cletus said:

now see i like the part about troops on the border.  I have always said they should be there. 

It is good to start from a place of agreement!  

but the part i have a problem with is when you talk about fixing roofs.  what could be more official than someone with a social security number fixing your roof? 

That would be very official, but I contend that the average American is not willing to pay the extra cost for that to happen. The same holds true for our fruits and veggies as well.  There is a reason that WalMart thrives.

most large construction companies hire around 80 percent of their laborers as illegals.    i can build anything from a chicken shack to red iron and concrete.  anything.  i quit doing it because theres no money in it because once they get used to paying less, and there are plenty more coming up.  and where i live every new construction site is fenced off and no body speaks english.  if you call the number on the sign, its an answering service and no one ever calls you back for a job.... why???  because its just as you said... easy and official.  they bring them up in busses, but if you are american O, im sorry but we are not accepting applications at this time. 

In my subdivision we had a major hail storm and every roof on my block has had its roof redone in the last few months.  And every crew was 95% hispanic and I know for certain that my crew did not speak any English.   I cannot say if they were illegals or not, but that is often the assumption.  One thing I know is that not a single person complained, there were not post on the Subdivision Facebook page upset about the fact.  And this is because everyone wants their roof fixed for as little money as possible.   That is why we have had a problem with illegal immigration for the last 40 years, "we the people" want things to be cheap.  What do you think would be the outcome if tomorrow the price of most produce items went up 4 to 5 times the price they are today?  People would be freaking out.

This is why I want a true, realistic guest worker program.  Make it so they do not have to come here illegally.  It is a win for everyone, the workers get treated better and the get taxed officially.  There is still low cost labor so the price of produce and roofs and more do not skyrocket.  With a guest worker program you can track where they are and who they are working for.   Along with this I would have the government come down with a might hammer on anyone caught using illegal immigrants.