IGNORED

Did you vote for George Bush?

Guest woods1986

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

I refused to vote for George W. Bush in the last election. I think his father did an alright job, but I think that Bush did not handle things as well in his first term as presidency as he should have. I couldn't really vote for Kerry either, though, because I found him to be a little bit too arrogant, and the truly sad thing about our presidential elections is that, instead of letting us vote on the two people who would do the best job, we have to vote on one of the two people who have the most money. That's what politics all comes down to, and some day, when I am old enough to run for a political office (I'm only 21 now), I will do so. If everybody did their job as they were supposed to 9/11 wouldn't have happened, we might or might not have lost over a thousand military personnel in a war that's none of our business, and ultimately our economy would still be very strong. Do I blame Bush for all of what's happened? No. I blame all those who are in a position of power and choose to do nothing except that which benefits them and lines their pockets with gold. Thought I'd put in my two cents. :wub:

???:wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

I refused to vote for George W. Bush in the last election.  I think his father did an alright job, but I think that Bush did not handle things as well in his first term as presidency as he should have.  I couldn't really vote for Kerry either, though, because I found him to be a little bit too arrogant, and the truly sad thing about our presidential elections is that, instead of letting us vote on the two people who would do the best job, we have to vote on one of the two people who have the most money.  That's what politics all comes down to, and some day, when I am old enough to run for a political office (I'm only 21 now), I will do so.  If everybody did their job as they were supposed to 9/11 wouldn't have happened, we might or might not have lost over a thousand military personnel in a war that's none of our business, and ultimately our economy would still be very strong.  Do I blame Bush for all of what's happened?  No.  I blame all those who are in a position of power and choose to do nothing except that which benefits them and lines their pockets with gold.  Thought I'd put in my two cents.  :wub:

???:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

9/11 would have happened regardless! GWB is doing a great job and the war is our business. It has everything to do with our business. Not too educated on it are ya Fluffy!<----My 2 cents :wub:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

I voted for Bush, Twice  :wub:  I happen to like the man, I think he is doing an excellent job. 

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen Dave, me too! :wub:

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

I'm not getting into a political debate with anyone for a couple of reasons.

1. I know I'm right. :wub:

2. It's not worth getting upset about, everyone is entitled to their opinion, however right or wrong it may be.

3. It doesn't matter any longer, and W. can't be president again now, can he? :wub:

VOTE FLUFFY!!!!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

QUOTE(dwinkjr @ Apr 11 2005, 12:58 PM)

I voted for Bush, Twice I happen to like the man, I think he is doing an excellent job.

God Bless,

Dave

Amen Dave, me too!

ME TOO! OOHRAH

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I'm not getting into a political debate with anyone for a couple of reasons.

1.  I know I'm right.  :wub:

2.  It's not worth getting upset about, everyone is entitled to their opinion, however right or wrong it may be.

3.  It doesn't matter any longer, and W. can't be president again now, can he?  :wub:

VOTE FLUFFY!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He can't be president but he can declare himself king and postpone elections until peace comes to th land :taped:

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

QUOTE(dwinkjr @ Apr 11 2005, 12:58 PM)

I voted for Bush, Twice    I happen to like the man, I think he is doing an excellent job. 

God Bless,

Dave

Amen Dave, me too!

ME TOO! OOHRAH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You a Marine?

Oorah!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Military family, love our soldiers. God bless America. Nephew in Japan serving now.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Amen Constant!!

Love those great men and women. Very brave souls!

God bless them all. I have a very dear friend in the ARNG and I pray for him all the time. He has not gone anywhere yet though so I'll keep praying he doesn't. He's a single daddy with 2 beautiful girls.

God bless!!

:wub:

Guest charlie

I voted for him in 2000; I wouldn't have if I'd of realized at the time what he and he cohorts did to John McCain.