• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Ok. :thumbsup: He's got a web site link somewhere around here and to me it looked like a second income kind of thing. I have been known to be wrong before though. I'm very skeptical about new "messages" unless the guy is wearing sackcloth and preaching nothing but the word. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I looked at his website. I read part of it. It is called "Steps of Wisdom" or something to that effect. It begins with the trinity as the first step, then on down the ladder is Satan on the second step, the third step is the Antichrist and the fourth I believe was the Jews, if I am not mistaken.

Just from a purely surface evaluation, I don't see how this coincides with scripture, but I hate to make a premature judgment because I am not really understanding where he is going with this and because I don't have the time to read further. It was weird to me that someone would talk about steps of wisdom and include Satan and the Antichrist as steps 2 & 3 prior to God's chosen people. I am not sure what he means by his steps. And, I am not sure that I would classify the knowledge of Satan and the Antichrist under the heading of "wisdom," though the Bible does talk about worldly wisdom or wisdom that comes from below (In the book of James, I think). It is not like anything I have read anywhere else. But, it would take more time than what I have to give it a fair evaluation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

Cry out of the Wilderness

I

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You can choose to just write it off, and that is your right. I don't know the author of this post or anything about him, so I am not defending him in any way. I am speaking purely for myself here. Don't write me off just because you don't understand me or because it does not make logical sense to you or because your mind tells you that this is just another one of those wackos with a doomsday message.

Hey, Sue!

I believe you are misunderstanding me.

I was sharing of my experience about the futility and danger of jumping on every prophetic bandwagon that comes through town.

As Gerioke and Bro David pointed out, the OP (original poster) has a lot about him that is, shall we say, suspicious.

It's like the other poster claiming a tsunami around Easter - but who also had questionable material on her website.

Please understand, I am not questioning the Lord's speaking to you about coming disaster. My concern is with supporting other's like words when they profess other things that are off-target from Scripture.

There is no need for you to feel defensive about the concerns I express concerning another person. The only thing I share with you is to be careful about who and what you support.

Anyone can speak judgment against the US - the wickedness is just piling up too high.

No one, though, should build their own little kingdom, if you will, around their "prophetic words." That is a clear sign of being off-focus from the Lord. Prophecy should focus on Jesus, not the person.

The OP most definantly puts focus on himself.

See my point? :(

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Please pass the koolaid :(:rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

CFS, LOL kinda :whistling: hard on Neb there, are we not to test the spirits? are we not to test which is good? Does not the bible say to do these things before going after these things?

There are those who would bring another gospel. If they do let them be accursed. (Gal. 1:6-9)

There are those who would bring another spirit, gospel or another Jesus. (2 Cor. 11:4)

How can we be sure to know who is a true spirit or not? Im not saying he is or not but how can you know if you do not test?

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. (Prov. 28:26)

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jer.17:9)

And again im not saying these things about him because i do not know, but we need to test them. This is something that needs to be tested. you never know with anyone

Guest gcront

I would like very much to introduce myself I was born with the name of Herbert H. Ogletree and have kept it all my life, I am a retired seventy-six year old male, and I have never went by any other name and I don

You can choose to just write it off, and that is your right. I don't know the author of this post or anything about him, so I am not defending him in any way. I am speaking purely for myself here. Don't write me off just because you don't understand me or because it does not make logical sense to you or because your mind tells you that this is just another one of those wackos with a doomsday message.

Hey, Sue!

I believe you are misunderstanding me.

I was sharing of my experience about the futility and danger of jumping on every prophetic bandwagon that comes through town.

As Gerioke and Bro David pointed out, the OP (original poster) has a lot about him that is, shall we say, suspicious.

It's like the other poster claiming a tsunami around Easter - but who also had questionable material on her website.

Please understand, I am not questioning the Lord's speaking to you about coming disaster. My concern is with supporting other's like words when they profess other things that are off-target from Scripture.

There is no need for you to feel defensive about the concerns I express concerning another person. The only thing I share with you is to be careful about who and what you support.

Anyone can speak judgment against the US - the wickedness is just piling up too high.

No one, though, should build their own little kingdom, if you will, around their "prophetic words." That is a clear sign of being off-focus from the Lord. Prophecy should focus on Jesus, not the person.

The OP most definantly puts focus on himself.

See my point? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotcha! :rolleyes: Sorry if I was being oversensitive here. Must be that time... :rolleyes: when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...

And, I agree with what you are saying. I am learning. It's all called the school of hard knocks. Thanks for being gentle with me!! Appreciate it muchly!!

CFS, LOL kinda  :rolleyes:  hard on Neb there, are we not to test the spirits? are we not to test which is good? Does not the bible say to do these things before going after these things?

There are those who would bring another gospel. If they do let them be accursed. (Gal. 1:6-9)

There are those who would bring another spirit, gospel or another Jesus. (2 Cor. 11:4)

How can we be sure to know who is a true spirit or not? Im not saying he is or not but how can you know if you do not test?

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. (Prov. 28:26)

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jer.17:9)

And again im not saying these things about him because i do not know, but we need to test them. This is something that needs to be tested. you never know with anyone

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool! :(