• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/05/1969

I just don't get it, i keep hearing about Terri's poor husband.........get real he committed adultrey on his wife and had two children by another woman. I am a christian and in my bible that says adultrey . As christians it is our buissness, read the good samaritan.

Cats i totally get what you are saying.................

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I read an interesting commentary on what happened to Terri.

Click here for the entire article.

Here are some snippets:

There is a reason why the first test of Solomon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Cats i totally get what you are saying.................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks...so glad someone does. I'm a mother, too and if my daughter was dying before my eyes, I'd fight to the death, too.

Love you guys... Cats

Guest mixedmessages

Hi there everyone,

I'm quite new on this message board, and have been reading about al lot of topics with interest. This one in particular though, because it touches a lot of lives nowadays. The more methods for sustaining life we find the more we see ourselves faced with questions like these. I wonder if we see it the right way, though. It's no so much a question of not killing someone (as I have found people expressed this a lot in the press) as allowing someone to die. After all, if there hadn't been interfered, she would not have survived this long. If this had happened a hundred or a few thousand years ago, it would not have been a problem! If you can even call a coma that long surviving at all. I think Terry may have been with God for quite some time now, even though he body was still here.

Do you really think that if you wish to die when there is only pain that is a bad thing? Because if the only way to keep my body alive is by hooking me up to a lot of machines, I would wish they would just let me die. It's a more respectful thing to do (for me, I don't mean to imply it would be the same for anyone else), and it is not as if you kill someone. It is a passive deed, not an active one! I am a believer, although I can't say I know the bible all that well. BUt I can't imagine it says this is forbidden. Does anyone know what the bible says about that?

Mix

P.S. Most people on this website are American aren't they? I'm European myself