• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1963

After a brief  pilgrim's journey as a  believer. The  Lord granted me discernment about the various vanities that we should seek to avoid as to preserve us as Servants and maidens of Yeshua. In  manifesting by examples and in the teachings of the man of God.In  our desire to reveal principles from the Word of God. There is the aspect of being inclusives or exclusives in  our comments. If we are honest before the Lord and eachothers.We understand my Brothers and Sisters that we comes from all walk of life. So in some measures we may have some reservations as to some of the teachings we readily accept or oppose.Now as our beloved Brother George we have to hear the whole matter and principle from the subject opened with scriptural evidence to back it up. The end of scriptural matters shared in Love even bluntly rejected and opposed is only an occasion for us as slaves to Christ.To lean on the Lord heavily.But in my opinion I appreciate opposing spirits more than the gulibled ones that just accepts anything and check for themselves in the Holy Scripts. We are not to excuse ourselves for reaveling the mind of  God the Holy Spirit who teach  about the Word of God,Yeshua.We have to be open in the other hand to be lead more perfectly in the scriptures of truth.( Examplified in the man whom Aquila and Priscila added to his understanding.) It may prove to be of great help in various groups and age we speak to. Subjects that our taughted in various circles (Denominations). Which are biblicaly sound. Are to be received with meekness. Seing that in my opinion there are for the wellbeing of the body of Christ. As to the role of Women in the Church,Widows,Elders,Young men and women. In these hopefully there would be a mesure of agreement. But like a saying I have made mine. Adversity is the Road to Progress!! So do not be amazed to such reality when they come up.Another aspect of the Servant teachings is to avoid talking to much about himself as an example seeking to refered in the Word of God. We may assuredly give the wrong message to our audience. Believe me my brethren it do not take long for people to make an opinion about you and your teachings and personality traits. Do not take it to seriously and question yourself on everything. We are all learners in Christ. "Good people"  I often say does not exist, but those who tend to be better. When teaching we have to be cautious as to the inclusive or exclusive position.Why? The inclusive is propitious for some matters and principles while other aspects are exclusives. That is. As far as Sin is concerned. Adultery,Immorality, and all other contraries to the mind and will of God it ought to be an exclusive matters preached and exhorted of the Servants of God. The Scriptures point that the Word of God is quick and powerful,sharper than any sword....So to excuse or accuse the vessels concerned. In retrospect. The inclusive is an aspect we have to consider in that we are like passion Brethren. We all err,we all fail at some point in our faith. We all need each others. It would be pathetic to try to hold a Bible with your feet!!! Although some people are  quit inventive and able to find ways.I do not see a head without lips. Althought sometimes the hands to a pretty good Jod in pointing fingers!!! Hi! hi!  The audience must see us therefore as inclusives so that your object you point them to. Yeshua is reachable and we the object are just Elite groups that they can approach and fellowship with. May the God of all hope fill you with joy...He will strenghten you and stablish you. In love of Yeshua.Orphan/Yves

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

On 1/3/2018 at 1:43 AM, Orphan said:

May the God of all hope fill you with joy.

I love the reminder that our joy comes from God.