IGNORED

More like the wild west, a military boarding school, or something in between?

Mark Corbett

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I like this site better than any other I know of.  You will find  a full spectrum of christian beliefs.  We also have had those who claim to be Jesus, one of the two witnesses, those who have been sent here on a mission from God Himself, etc.  We even have a troll visit now and then. Once in a while, an atheist will stop by to either ask questions for try to prove God does not exist.  We also have those who truly are seeking.

The education is just as varied as we have people of all ages and professions.

If you like the wild west shoot 'em up threads, News is where you will find most of the action, but not many go there.  It has become much quieter over the past few months though, but still pretty touchy.  Another area that is out of this world is the Controversial Forum where the sub-child Conspiracy Theories rests.  Another place that can get pretty out there is the Prophecy Forum as we allow anyone here as long as they don't break the TOS while posting.  Don't worry, if someone is too far out there and just rattles on about nothing, or proves themselves to be false prophet who refuse all correction with an attitude, the admins do use the Moderation Review button to keep them in check.  There are many more forums that are basically average, but can get touchy from time to time.  The most friendly forums are in the Upper Room.

It may take a while, but look around and enjoy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/27/1965

35 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I would say that everyone here thinks they are right. Even I think I am right. And if you disagree. Well...... then......You Are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!:blow-up:

With that said I like to make jokes, so don't take me too seriously. :emot-partyblower:

Well, since I'm always right too, I guess I'll fit in!:laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

18 minutes ago, Mark Corbett said:
54 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I would say that everyone here thinks they are right. Even I think I am right. And if you disagree. Well...... then......You Are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!:blow-up:

With that said I like to make jokes, so don't take me too seriously. :emot-partyblower:

Well, since I'm always right too, I guess I'll fit in!:laugh:

Lady does love the US News and US Politics forums, as she is always right!  :24: