IGNORED

Angels Around Us.

Guest Heart of light-Heart of darkness

Guest Heart of light-Heart of darkness

The man next to you at Mcdee's or Burger King could be an Angel. I sometimes can't help but try to look for an Angel....I hope that doesn't make me sound dorky. But sometimes I do look around....not that i'd probably even know who to look at...lol...not unless something inside was drawing me to the Angel??....well does anyone else feel the way I do sometimes?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1987

Angels are every were and they watch u too! Just like god and god wants u to talk to him give him ur day and have him wash ur sins and he will and he is the only one and true god!! (no idles) :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

The man next to you at Mcdee's or Burger King could be an Angel. I sometimes can't help but try to look for an Angel....I hope that doesn't make me sound dorky. But sometimes I do look around....not that i'd probably even know who to look at...lol...not unless something inside was drawing me to the Angel??....well does anyone else feel the way I do sometimes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heb 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Not so weird, I think.

Guest fil007

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel where you are coming from, for years I lived in self condemnation, I knew inside Jesus had His angles protecting me but I refused to let go of condemnation, making the battle ever harder then it had to be, I thank our Lord Jesus Christ for fulfilling his promise to us, never leaving or forsaking us, and carrying us when we aren't strong enough walk ourselves!It is my belief that Angels are angelic beings and messengers of God alike, have peace with angels and one another, God bless. :thumbsup:

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

Okay, then I'LL be the one to say that it's weird to look for angels everywhere. :thumbsup::P Not bad, just... strange.

???:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I believe that I met an angel once. He annointed me and gave me many words of encouragement :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

[quote name='Bro David