Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Bates

Did I see God?

Recommended Posts

I have had a weird vision today 15/04/18. I was looking at the hill tops near my house when I suddenly saw a flash of light next to a small bush on the top of the hill... 

It only lasted a second and there definitely was nothing up there to produce that kind of light in broad day light.

I averted my eyes when I saw it. I wondered what it could be. I've been dwelling on it all day... Was it finally a sign from God? How do I know? Or was my mind playing tricks? Not sure....

Any similar encounters?

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jesse Bates said:

I have had a weird vision today 15/04/18. I was looking at the hill tops near my house when I suddenly saw a flash of light next to a small bush on the top of the hill... 

It only lasted a second and there definitely was nothing up there to produce that kind of light in broad day light.

I averted my eyes when I saw it. I wondered what it could be. I've been dwelling on it all day... Was it finally a sign from God? How do I know? Or was my mind playing tricks? Not sure....

Any similar encounters?

Hi Jesse, welcome to Worthy.

Unless words were spoken I'd chock it up as a phenomenon with no certain meaning.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jesse Bates said:

I have had a weird vision today 15/04/18. I was looking at the hill tops near my house when I suddenly saw a flash of light next to a small bush on the top of the hill... 

It only lasted a second and there definitely was nothing up there to produce that kind of light in broad day light.

I averted my eyes when I saw it. I wondered what it could be. I've been dwelling on it all day... Was it finally a sign from God? How do I know? Or was my mind playing tricks? Not sure....

Any similar encounters?

Was it finally a sign from God

That sounds like you been wanting a sign from GOD.   you said was it FINALLLY a sign from GOD.

Nicht gut .   not good .    We no seekey signs from GOD .   this is a dangerous thing .    And worse you might get one ,  OR think you did anyway and be led

in a dark , dark direction .    Again we no seekey the signs FROM GOD .   We simply believe .  

  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Was it finally a sign from God

That sounds like you been wanting a sign from GOD.   you said was it FINALLLY a sign from GOD.

guter Fang (good catch)

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noted that in the OT when people had a visitation from the Lord, they invariably asked for confirmation. Check out Gideon and the fleece wet/dry. The Lord has warned us to be circumspect, so I think He expects this confirmation response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

I have noted that in the OT when people had a visitation from the Lord, they invariably asked for confirmation. Check out Gideon and the fleece wet/dry. The Lord has warned us to be circumspect, so I think He expects this confirmation response.

Yes sir justino.    What I meant was asking GOD for a sign of His being real.   Remember even ahaz.

When GOD said to ask of Him a sign,   Ahaz even said I will not tempt the Lord God.     Then GOD said behold I shall give thee  a sign and Course that pointed RIGHT TO JESUS.

A virgin shall conceive..............

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×