• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Not saying anyone on this forum is a sausage but do you ever feel like there is an angel above your right ear and a demon above your left?

Angel says, think about how that hungry person would love that last bit of chocolate you have left. What would Jesus do?

Demon says, oh but its your favourite Cadburys dairy milk, munch it all, he is not that hungry. Hmmm chocolate.

I wonder if maybe there is actually some sound understanding behind this as to the actual technicalities of the heavenlies?

Shalom lol ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

There may very well be. I don't like giving devils or demons credit for anything and I'm well aware blaming them lets us off too easily. But famous men of God, who are now gone, said there are times a demon is present.

I'll use myself as an example. I've given up many drugs, some I was even badly addicted to. I've fought with over eating my whole life and I've had success and failures. God has been telling me to quit tobacco for at least 10 yrs but I still smoke. I'm now sick because of it, God tried to spare me this. Most of the time it doesn't even taste good anymore and yet I smoke. Twice God took it away but I went back to it. This is now major sin, and still I smoke. I'm at the point where I think a demon is responsible. I tried the bind and rebuke thing but I still smoke. I can only think my faith isn't strong enough.

Don't blame every sin you do on a demon or devil but yes, they are real.

• Thumbs Up 1

Brother, smoking is not a sin but you would be much happier off of them and so Jesus would be happy too,

OR

Buying a proper (do it right and win) E-cigarette which costs about £100, I can guide you:

• 5000 unknown chemicals in cigarettes. Only 72 unknown in E-cig fluid. *
  • Any flavour from strawberry to chocolate to jam donut.
  • Cut down nicotine levels over time easily by buying different levels in your liquid.
  • Changeable amount of vapour.
  • They have been out for a while now ("no one knows the long-term effects" is old now) and they are safe e.g. diactol which causes popcorn lung has been removed from the liquids.*

This has got me off fags for two years and I am doing the half-marathon for Tearfund in October therefore I am healthy. I puff on my E-cig like a chimney with 6mg nicotine in my fluids.

Print this stronghold buster out and use once a day for two months Brother. Just read it parrot fashion for this time - don't struggle through it but do do it:

In Jehovah Ratha's name I affirm smoking hurts me and others a lot as it is a nasty habit therefore I will quit smoking so I can bless this temple of the Holy Spirit that has been bought with a price:

• Feel fresher and more attractive
  • Smell nice
  • not be in slavery
  • more understanding thus less stress
  • have more money
  • holier to serve
  • enjoy e-cig flavours
  • life is richer
  • Smoking is nasty and destroys me

I smash my habit of smoking to pieces, in Jesus name!

Thank you Jesus that I will quit smoking and feel great as I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Amen

Any problems after that then go to a pipe as the tobacco is less damaging.

I have prayed for you.

Edit: I meant I can point you to the right E-cig brand by PM.

Shalom :)

Edited by Sharky and George
Reworded
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

For me tobacco is a sin. About the E- cig. I guess it was either 2010 or 2009 when I heard of the E cig. Here in the USA you could buy a cheap E cig that when it ran out you threw it away and bought a new one. It was $10.00 which is what a pack of cigs cost in my state. I bought one. If it worked well I would have invested in the refillable one. One night I puffed on the E cig a lot and I got a shortness of breath attack that almost put me in the hospital. Maybe it was the diactol. I never heard of diactol. I'm scared of E cigs since then.

Research as best you can and it will be fine.

Maybe the enemy worked behind the scenes to get you the wrong E-cig so he could carry on hurting you with smoking.

I think that is probably it actually - Brother, pray for revelation about that so it is not just from me. Conquering the fear could save slavery.

Up to you (no pressure and I will only send the links to pages that you can check are secure) but I can send you a link to a USA site if you want - I will have to look it up and work it all out and look for the fluids too.

I got my E-cig engraved with a heart, a cross and 1 John 4:18 and it has saved me from the slavery of cigarettes.

Please use that stronghold buster at least or as a very last resort use a pipe which has quite an interesting look to it when you use it.