Sign in to follow this  
Joshua-777

Urgent word for the Church

God is doing some amazing things in the NW, I have seen many churches come together for the sake of spreading the Gospel and bringing in the lost. Flying  back from Indonesia, I had a really vivid dream where the Lord was highlighting an issue in the Church. Hope this blesses you.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

I hear you.

I have been saying basically the same thing for more than 10 years.  I have been to more churches where all I got was a handshake and its good to see you here today, but very few where there is real actual fellowship.  If we read how the early church in acts lived compared to today, there is day and night difference.   Most people dont want that though from what I have seen.  it burdens my heart as well.  

• Thumbs Up 3

On 10/18/2018 at 2:10 PM, Joshua-777 said:

God is doing some amazing things in the NW, I have seen many churches come together for the sake of spreading the Gospel and bringing in the lost. Flying  back from Indonesia, I had a really vivid dream where the Lord was highlighting an issue in the Church. Hope this blesses you.

Thank you so much for this warning and exhortation!  May the fruit that comes from this be multiplied for the glory of Jesus!

Sign in to follow this