Guest Lparkalmost14

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There are many Scriptures, some of which have been quoted here, that explain to you what God thinks about homosexuality. If you think it through clearly, you will see that God has a divine plan for humankind. He created Adam and Eve, a man and a woman, to fulfill His divine plan. It hasn't seemed to work out yet but God still has His plan which must be fulfilled. It can only be fulfilled by a man and a woman who love God and love each other. Because of this love, they marry and have children according to God's plan. These children then learn of God and how to live a godly life. From here it is supposed to spread so that God's will can be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Two men or two women together can never fulfill God's divine plan. They cannot help each other to become like God. As I said before God created Adam and Eve and He created them in His image. What does that say about God and His will? He wants a man and a woman to be together, not two women or two men. He is very clear about this in the Scriptures.

Let me ask you another question. If you marry (I don't know if you are male or female. I'll assume you are male as an example.) a woman, being bisexual presumes that you will cheat on your wife to fulfill your lust for another man. Being bisexual automatically means you intend to be unfaithful. Is that right? God will never approve of that, never.

Guest Fringe
Let me ask you another question. If you marry (I don't know if you are male or female. I'll assume you are male as an example.) a woman, being bisexual presumes that you will cheat on your wife to fulfill your lust for another man. Being bisexual automatically means you intend to be unfaithful. Is that right? God will never approve of that, never.
That is a horrendous assumption. (He)(She) hasn't acted upon it and assuming they will is not only dumb, but rude (etc...) as well. You have little faith in your fellow man acompanied by much ignorance and arrogance. He comes with a question and you accuse him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No, he isn't accusing - he's putting the question into a personal context to make a point.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Bingo, Reb!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

No it not, now is it OK to be gay.. and nowhere in scripture will it say it is. There are no gray areas in God's word as someone already said. I think you already know the answer and I hope you listen to what God has to say to you in His word.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

If you are bisexual, you're basically lusting for someone who is not your husband/wife and by all means that is NOT okay. Even if you don't act on it, you're still lusting. Like Reb said, sin starts in the mind, not in the bedroom. :blink:

• 1 month later...
Guest Lparkalmost14

If u guys r trying to make me feel horrible u r. Y do u ppl think it isn't ok? I mean we don't really do anything plus God loves us no matter what. Right?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  04/27/1963

Many people have this misconception about the word Love. If they say they love someone people automatically think there having sex. Are you acting on Love or sexual desire or both? I'm very passionate about my friends thats why I can't keep any. I tell them I love them and there gone. I don't want to have sex with them.

Are you mistaken Love for Sex?

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.

Why are you alone?

I am to.

Guest GrammyBear

I think its sad and a sign of our times that some men and women have trouble embracing each other, either due to being emotionally frigid or because some sexual content is or will be thought. :)

I love many folks, young, old, male, female, and although there are occassionally midunderstandings, a little communication with compassion always will solve it.

So, my opinion is to love whomever you will (as yourself), just readjust your thinking to how it is actually okay in the eyes of the Lord to do so and proceed. Keep dem private parts private till sharing that part is okay with Him too. :)

Big grandma huggers and may the Lord continue to bless us all :)