• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:35 PM, Melinda12 said:

Well i listen to them free on TV. Get what i can in terms of teaching, never give them a penny. 

Cannot stand the very talkative ones! Lord told me this and the Lord told me that ones! As if they have a hotline to God. They make a nonsense of our Father. Jesse Duplantis is particularly irritating and tiring so i avoid him. He is very wealthy. Ah well, gullible folks choose to part with their money so it's up to them. The God business pays well - but will have it's own reward. 

They have went from bad to worse .    I got a little video , its a short one but yeah they doing the work of rome now and selling out worse and worse .

My advice , flee every last one of them .   You feast on that bible and you will be edified .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

I have see a few manipulators In my time. I saw one who thought he was the second reincarnation of Elvis. He sold pictures of himself coming in the tent. TV preachers sometimes give a good sermon, but they are about big business and fly away in their private jets.   As One said sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.   

Edited by Mike Mclees