• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,989
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, Not me said:

Reason being, that this is what the fall of Adam produced in him, and us, his offspring. These lusts of the flesh/eyes, pride of life,  is that very life of self that must be given up, if we are to walk in newness of life. It is the fall into the life of this world that is, and was Adam’s separation from God. (As it is true in us today.) So all these desires of this life/world came “not from the Father but from the world”. 

I've just refreshed myself on the stories of David and Bathsheba, and Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. Talk about distractions that develop into disobedience and sin. God have mercy on this generation who desire all the abominations of ungodliness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, john1 said:

The bible is the one good and perfect thing in the world, and it will last forever, but most people don't spend their time studying it.

Matthew 24 verse 35

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

But to those that do, and find the treasure hidden therein, such blessing and joy in this life. And glory in the next. 

Blessings. 

24 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

I've just refreshed myself on the stories of David and Bathsheba, and Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. Talk about distractions that develop into disobedience and sin. God have mercy on this generation who desire all the abominations of ungodliness.

Yes, we are told to “guard our hearts with all diligence, for out of it come the issues of life”. 

Scripture talks about the little “foxes”. They can open the door to the “lions.” 

Blessings, 

much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me