IGNORED

Self help books

Now strike me as absurd! Before i became a Christian i used to read lots of them. None ever helped of course. 

Only when i learned about Christ and accepted Him as saviour did life begin to make sense. 

Now i take everything to Jesus in prayer. No more wasting money. Or making short-lived unrealistic new year resolutions. I am at last calm and comfortable with myself. 

Edited by Melinda12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

Now i take everything to Jesus in prayer. No more wasting money. Or making short-lived unrealistic new year resolutions. I am at last calm and comfortable with myself. 

You simply found the right book :)  The book of life.   The author wrote it in His blood.   You are blessed Melinda.........(Praying without ceasing=wise)

imageschfh.jpg.6624546131b1c899ae1d25607adc4407.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 1/14/2019 at 9:46 AM, Melinda12 said:

Now strike me as absurd! Before i became a Christian i used to read lots of them. None ever helped of course. 

Only when i learned about Christ and accepted Him as saviour did life begin to make sense. 

The best self help beings with 2 Peter 1:20-21. God's Word God's way... onward, ho!