• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  7

Greetings guys,

I trust that 2019 has started out to be a good year for you

As we start a new year, I love the idea of a fresh and new start. 

I was wondering what some of your goals for 2019 is. I know for me, I want to be more intentional when it comes to praying for people,  as well as be more intentional in making time to keep up with family and friends.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,645
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, 

My soul may be required of me even tonight.So,  I do no set goals for the year, month, nor even the day. 

I simply live in the moment much as a dog does, wagging my tail at the sights and sounds, chasing butterflies and ladybugs.

Butterflies are free and ladybugs abundant enough to fill my day with happiness. I get to do as my Master may will of me, yet I am so old I'm not expected to  even have chase after sticks anymore. Live is grand- for this moment and that is all there is this moment.

I am reading a short book, and taking a Sunday school class that is using it as a refernce that will cover a semester ending this summer-with me or without me,  our Lord granting the time for either. I have read today's portion, that is good enough, in fact rather wonderful  for me. " The Saints Everlasting Rest" 1652 by Richard Baxter", it seems appropriate for my further advance.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,758
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

Hi Annette. Nice to read you again :) 

I don't really have any set goals, but I also had it mind that praying for others and spending time in prayer in general will be important for me this year. I also believe that I need to draw closer to God, being more focused on what He is telling me than what people are saying. Luke 10:38 - 42 , (Jesus visiting Martha and Mary) has been a scripture on my mind lately and I believe that I need to try to worry less and be more focused on intimacy with Jesus. So I guess another goal would be to put away distractions and to stay focused. 

I hope that whatever goals you have, God will bless what you do and will be glorified through it.:emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 2