• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Sam:

If you really want to know about these things, PM me, and I'll take all the time in the world to answer you.

However, I strongly suspect you don't wish to know about these things, and are just blowing smoke 'you-know-where.' 

Refresh me, and let me know I am mistaken about your motives.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok

let us find the routh to the truth.

thanks for your good words.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean the Route to the truth? Its here...somewhere, but you must be willing to listen and have an open mind, and from what I have seen briefly, you are neither.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am ready to hear the truth ,but must be clear and logical.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Yep, it doesn't get any clearer.

"God said it, I believe it, 'nuff said."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMEN MY BROTHER!!!

The Big bang theory, God said "Bang" and it happened!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Bible does teach about the Big Bang Theory.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The term there "great noise" is "Big Bang" in the Greek. ;)

But, the scientists have it backward. The Biblical big bang doesn't explain the origin of the earth, rather it explains the destruction of the earth.

Guest D Smith

T&O

that is correct....the human body was given him from the line of Mary,,,,he was just as human as you or I.

Yet he is also God, the son of the Father...2nd person of the Trinity

T&O

that is correct....the human body was given him from the line of Mary,,,,he was just as human as you or I.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what do you mean by son pls

we are all son of god or only jesus is son of god

pls let me know that

also what do you mean by god

did jesus say that "HE IS GOD",AND IF THE ANSWER IS YES, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE

T&O

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pls let me know that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sam, Jesus is "the only begotten of the Father."

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So, Jesus is the Son of God because He was directly begotten of the Father.

Christians are children (sons and daughters) of God by adoption. Big difference:

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

We are simply adopted into the family of God.

Edited by Trust & Obey

also what do you mean by god

did jesus say that "HE IS GOD",AND IF THE ANSWER IS YES, CAN YOU PLEASE  TELL ME WHERE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure.

Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Here Jesus challenged Thomas to believe that He had indeed raised from the dead. When Thomas realized that this was true he said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God (ho kurios ho theos... theos being the greek base of theology.. namely, "God").

Now, Jesus's response to this is noteworthy. Jesus did not rebuke Thomas for calling Him "God," like Paul and Barnabas did when they were called gods (Acts 14:11-15). Nor did he rebuke Thomas like the angel did when John fell down at his feet to worship (Rev. 22:8-9).

Rather, Jesus acknowledged, approved, and commended Thomas for recognizing this. Jesus said, " because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed..."

The question is, believed WHAT? What was Jesus referring to? Well, Jesus was referring to Thomas' admission that Jesus was indeed his Lord and his God.

It couldn't be any clearer than that. If Jesus was not God, then surely He would not have allowed Thomas to engage in this blasphemous idolatry.

Jesus Christ is God inasmuch as the Father and Spirit are God.

Amen!

T&O

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pls let me know that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Christians are children (sons and daughters) of God by adoption. Big difference:

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SO HE IS NOT GOD ,HE IS SON OF GOD

T&O

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pls let me know that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SO HE IS NOT GOD ,HE IS SON OF GOD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you are missing is the fact that Jesus existed before the incarnation. Before John 1:14 there is John 1:1.

Who is the "Word?" Who is it that was "made flesh and dwelt among us?" It is Jesus.

But, He existed before being "made in the flesh."

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So, we see that Jesus was "in the beginning." What does that mean? It means that Jesus goes back as far as God does in eternity.

Then, it says "and the Word was God." Another reference to His Godhood and deity.

If you do not accept it, that is your choice. But, it is plainly declared, my friend.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made....

...14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This should settle it for anyone who honestly read this.

Jesus was the "Only Begotten Son of God," but at the same time he literally was God in the flesh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to John l:1 Jesus is God. Then how many Gods are there? Two at least. This

contradicts many passages in the Bible: Deuteronomy 4:39: "... that the Lord He is God in

heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else"; Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear, O

Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord", (Isaiah 43:10-11): "... that ye may know and

believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither

shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside Me there is no savior"; (Isaiah

44:6): "Thus saith the Lord ... I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no

God"; (Isaiah 45:18): "For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God Himself that

formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it

to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else."