• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Hebrews 9:27 parallel with Revelation 20:11-12

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7

Revelation 4:2 parallel with Revelation 3:21 and Isaiah 6:1-4

And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his gloryAnd the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

• Praise God! 1

Daniel 12:2 parallel with John 5:29 and Acts 24:15 and Hebrews 9:27

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

• Praise God! 1

1 Corinthians 15:23-25 parallel with Revelation 20:4-6

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet

... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand yearsBut the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrectionBlessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Edited by Novus
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Acts 17:31 parallel with Revelation 20:11 and 2 Corinthians 5:10

because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

• Praise God! 2

Matthew 13:41-43 parallel with 1 Corinthians 1:23 and Daniel 3:6 and Daniel 12:3

The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks and those who practice lawlessness. They will throw them into the fiery furnace; in that place will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear!

but we proclaim Messiah crucified—a stumbling block to Jewish people and foolishness to Gentile people,

Whoever does not fall down and worship will that same hour be thrown into the midst of a furnace of blazing fire.”

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavenly expanse. And those who turn many to righteousness will be like the stars forever and ever.

• Praise God! 2

Matthew 7:21-23 parallel with Psalm 6:9 and John 3:19 and Isaiah 5:20

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, and drive out demons in Your name, and perform many miracles in Your name?’ Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Get away from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’”

Away from me, all you evildoers! For Adonai heard the sound of my weeping.

“Now this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world and men loved the darkness instead of the light, because their deeds were evil.

Oy to those who call evil good and good evilwho present darkness as light and light as darkness, who present bitter as sweet,and sweet as bitter!

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 2

Revelation 20:12 parallel with Matthew 25:31 and John 10:16

“Now when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them from one another, just as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And He will put the sheep on His right, but the goats on His left.

And I saw the dead—the great and the small—standing before the throne. The books were opened, and another book was opened—the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what was written in the books, according to their deeds.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Romans 3:12, 23 parallel with and Romans 5:8-9

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. ... For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for usMuch more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Romans 1:20 parallel with Romans 2:12-16

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 2