• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Isaiah 46:9-10 parallel with Hebrews 1:2 and Revelation 22:12-13

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like meDeclaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Edited by Novus
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Senior Member

Hosea 4:6 parallel with Job 38:2 and Proverbs 3:5

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

Hebrews 6:19 parallel with Romans 8:24-25 and 1 Thessalonians 5:8 and Acts 4:12

Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Revelation 22:17 parallel with John 7:37-39

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drinkHe that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

Revelation 4:8 parallel with Revelation 20:6 and Hebrews 12:14 and Hosea 4:6

And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

• Praise God! 2

Matthew 24:9 parallel with Revelation 16:15 and Revelation 22:8

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

James 1:22-25 (KJV) and James 1:22-25 (NLT)

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selvesFor if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he wasBut whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deedBut be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like. But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Proverbs 13: 1, 3, 6, 9, 14, 16, 20, 24, 

A wise child accepts a parent’s discipline; a mocker refuses to listen to correction.

Those who control their tongue will have a long lifeopening your mouth can ruin everything.

Godliness guards the path of the blamelessbut the evil are misled by sin.

The life of the godly is full of light and joybut the light of the wicked will be snuffed out.

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountainthose who accept it avoid the snares of death.

Wise people think before they actfools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.

Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their childrenThose who love their children care enough to discipline them.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

30 minutes ago, Novus said:

Proverbs 13: 1, 3, 6, 9, 14, 16, 20, 24, 

A wise child accepts a parent’s discipline; a mocker refuses to listen to correction.

Those who control their tongue will have a long lifeopening your mouth can ruin everything.

Godliness guards the path of the blamelessbut the evil are misled by sin.

The life of the godly is full of light and joybut the light of the wicked will be snuffed out.

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountainthose who accept it avoid the snares of death.

Wise people think before they actfools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.

Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their childrenThose who love their children care enough to discipline them.

In addition: Proverbs 18:21 New King James Version

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.

Keyword: Life- it means if we need life then speak blessings and positive declaration, because Jesus came on this earth to give LIFE and have it more abundantly.

John 10:10 New King James Version

10I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  33

2 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

286505C0-AC67-4F93-8E2A-60E5FF4FD619.gif.3428e591c8465266bad589398781ab68.gif              B660C033-3053-4BA6-B72E-18B6CDD284BB.gif.395f1d7b1f2ee626c7cae3dbfa845c1b.gif             D816EB41-76DD-4912-A361-D3E8ED20EC7F.gif.c563adfeee7f2718ad260ab7a094ec77.gif

- S O N s h i n e - 

Awwwww, love those! Xx 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1