Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,023
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,341
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

I watch the Japanese station NHK and often watch their world news.   They report favorably about President Trump, especially in matters concerning Asia.   They reported on Trump getting rid of a trade deal with India that was decades old.   It benefited India tremendously but was not benefiting the USA.   I see the President also got rid of this trade deal with Turkey, as Turkey is no longer a developing country.   These particular trade deals were to benefit developing countries.   If it would have been someone else as President, we probably would still be in these older trade deals that don't help our country's economy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,023
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,341
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Heard that Japanese companies will build seven large factories here in the USA, employing many thousands of Americans.   In addition to this, President Trump is still seeking to balance our trade deficit with Japan.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Japan-is-the-No.-1-investor-in-US-Abe-told-Trump

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/8/2019 at 2:24 AM, Debp said:

Heard that Japanese companies will build seven large factories here in the USA, employing many thousands of Americans.   In addition to this, President Trump is still seeking to balance our trade deficit with Japan.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Japan-is-the-No.-1-investor-in-US-Abe-told-Trump

Thanks for this information which i had not known until now

I love how Trump gets ride of bad trade deals done by past presidents (or tolerated by them)

Again, I am mystified by the anti-Trump stuff, some of which comes from so called conservatives or republicans

Sorry, we can never have Jesus Christ for president... until He comes back? :)

maybe subconsciously, that is what some christians think.. that Jesus incarnate or some facsimile.. may some day be available

I know this will sound.. whatever it may sound like.. but I think Trump is the closest we have ever come to such.. I wish the Republicans would attack the real enemies of our country: the Left in DC

• Thumbs Up 1