IGNORED

HOW TO STAY ON COURSENON READING THE BIBLE?

Guest Ynnejoceug

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,259
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/8/2019 at 6:41 AM, Ynnejoceug said:

Hi, I just wanna ask my fellow believers, how do you stay on course on reading the Bible everyday? How you make it a habit?

Jen

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;   and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways
acknowledge him,    and he shall direct thy paths. ( stay on course )

Find ways to interact with other Christians, bible study, friends family and neighbors, forums, etc, to study.
When questions come up, like now on this forum, you will be digging to find answers.
Gives opportunity to share your thoughts, and compose/organize your thinking your answers out.
I personally find it difficult now to just sit down and read/study solo. Interaction challenges me to study more.
Gets my spiritual juices flowing. And I learn from others, like here on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/8/2019 at 6:41 AM, Ynnejoceug said:

Hi, I just wanna ask my fellow believers, how do you stay on course on reading the Bible everyday? How you make it a habit?

Jen

"Whole heartedly" ....    ever love someone with all of your heart and all of your soul and all of your mind and with everything that is within you ?   (applies to anyone else also,  who is seeking to be saved too - Yahuweh(God) is a jealous God and requires undivided loyalty and obedience and honor) ....

ask for this kind of life from the Father, trusting the Father to accomplish this and everything associated with your life - He Does This,  He Alone Accomplishes This,  for all who rely on Him and Trust Him....

Then ask for revelation - understanding - of His Word-  utterly and completely and simply what He Desires for you to know.   (it is much more than most even can grasp or be able to handle,  except with His accomplishing)...

For sheer JOY AT HIS PRESENCE, JOY STRENGTHENED BY your union with JESUS daily ,  sheer amazing unlimited JOY - A GIFT IN JESUS!  -  

you won't be able to set the Bible down - but meditate on His Word, the Bible, day and night....  and read constantly as He Provides time ....