IGNORED

Jesus said love one another as I have loved you...where is the love?

diane32

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

:shofar:BLOW the HORN and SOUND the TRUMPET and let Rome and her inclusive daughters :horse: flee for the hills .

For better it is to repent now than to pray later , O moutains , o hills  o rocks of the earth ,  Fall on us ,  and HIDE us from the WRATH of the LAMB .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And I got a problem too , with these wicked men who Lord over the flocks and teach for truth the doctrines of all inclusive lets find our common ground , as though it were the word of GOD .

Anyone out there who is a supporter of Rome or her protestant daughters who do her work  ,    RUN , flee and tell ROME , frienduff is coming and CORRECTION and THE ROD OF it

is coming with me .   I am long wore out with these who speak as though we needed their opinion.  When their opinion flatly denies the biblical Christ and the true pattern .

I think folks forgot ,  WE hold the keys , not rome ,  not the false . WE DO .    And whatever is bound on earth will be bound in heaven .   Correction is coming

and better it is to receive it and learn than to turn form the truth and at ones end surely burn .

Correction is in dire need these days .   SO ,  let those who are HIS , arise and keep exhorting and if we run into total false men ,  Put a prayer on them

that will cause folks to have to lead them away .  I Know this sounds hateful and cruel.  But in truth its the best thing that can be done .  Perhaps with a lil humbling

some of them might even repent and be saved .   

All knowledge, all mysteries, all faith to remove mountains. That is how we know we are not His. There is no clearer way told for us, we can know and do and think we know everything, but be empty still. The Gospel shows those of ther world sit highest, and how the world chooses the great ones to rule, but it shall not be like that with you, you shall place the least esteemed, and he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

I understand this is the least known, least wanted, least walked on way inthe entire world, but it is still the true way few find, because to stop doing at all for ourselves, or with ourselves in mind, will be done very hardly.

If we deny ourselves we confess the lord, when we show consideration for ourselvee, how do we show this for he Lord at the same time, when we take no thought for ourself or our lives, this is when the Lord, is the one taking thought for us instead.

• Praise God! 3

16 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

All knowledge, all mysteries, all faith to remove mountains. That is how we know we are not His. There is no clearer way told for us, we can know and do and think we know everything, but be empty still. The Gospel shows those of ther world sit highest, and how the world chooses the great ones to rule, but it shall not be like that with you, you shall place the least esteemed, and he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

I understand this is the least known, least wanted, least walked on way inthe entire world, but it is still the true way few find, because to stop doing at all for ourselves, or with ourselves in mind, will be done very hardly.

If we deny ourselves we confess the lord, when we show consideration for ourselvee, how do we show this for he Lord at the same time, when we take no thought for ourself or our lives, this is when the Lord, is the one taking thought for us instead.

yes , I have found a simple and pure truth that brings great peace .   And that truth is simply this ,  better to be hated , mocked , suffer and be killed for JESUS sake

and doing all with hopes that many will hear and repent , than to live a king in this all inclusive world .

That is my mind and it wont be moved .      And still if all those things come upon me ,  I WILL SING GLORY HALLELUJAH to the one who had great mercy on me

and saved and changed me .   It flat out don't matter what happens to me .    Those concerns were burned out and drowned out by the mercy and grace of GOD

as His truth by the SPIRIT and sound doctrine were filling me daily .   My prayer is simple ,  OH LORD let me fail not and forgive all who hate me

and will harm  me or even kill me .  But I had truly sooner be in prison in a ten foot pile of dung awaiting a death sentence than to even conform one ounce in the direction

this all inclusive world and churches both teach and are headed .    In time folks are just going to have to figure out what to do with men and women like the true lambs .

Cause rest assure , BY HIS GRACE , we wont be conforming to the dung they sell ,  and maybe some will  hear and repent .     Let society judge what should be done to me ,

But as for me , I CANNOT help but speak the words of truth and soberness , yet not I , but the grace of GOD which compels me onward to do so .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Loved it! 1

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

yes , I have found a simple and pure truth that brings great peace .   And that truth is simply this ,  better to be hated , mocked , suffer and be killed for JESUS sake

and doing all with hopes that many will hear and repent , than to live a king in this all inclusive world .

That is my mind and it wont be moved .      And still if all those things come upon me ,  I WILL SING GLORY HALLELUJAH to the one who had great mercy on me

and saved and changed me .   It flat out don't matter what happens to me .    Those concerns were burned out and drowned out by the mercy and grace of GOD

as His truth by the SPIRIT and sound doctrine were filling me daily .   My prayer is simple ,  OH LORD let me fail not and forgive all who hate me

and will har me or even kill me .  But I had truly sooner be in prison in a ten foot pile of dung awaiting a death sentence than to even conform one ounce in the direction

this all inclusive world and churches both teach and are headed .    In time folks are just going to have to figure out what to do with men and women like the true lambs .

Cause rest assure , BY HIS GRACE , we wont be conforming to the dung they sell ,  and maybe some will  hear and repent .     Let society judge what should be done to me ,

But as for me , I CANNOT help but speak the words of truth and soberness , yet not I , but the grace of GOD which compels me onward to do so .

your first statement is a world statement, because every religion claims to have martys, yet they took part in murder in those world religions themselves. Because a group claims it has martys, means nothing.

God said the end does not come until a falling away, to say many to repent is not the Lords ending of this world.

Nobodys mind will be moved, it means little, people have hard foreheads, but of GOd the king that will not be admonished, is worse than a poor child

speaking about mercy for ourselves is not charity, she seeks not her own

we might be changed, but re we changed for the better, everybody in the world who is religious says they are changed.

muslims also give themselves to bombs, but that does not prove them as holy.

also nobody should hat us, we are to have peace and holines with all men, so what prayer is that. We have peace with enemies is told by the LOrd..

Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

why speak of being in a prison, Apostle Paul was in one, and all the Apostles,. and Christ placed in and crucified, that is who was crucified for us, why speak of yourself so much?

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

In time there is the falling away, why do you teach differently to whats testified

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

nobody repents at you, it is the gift of GOd not in mans hands.
2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

if you want words of soberness, these sober anyone up

Proverbs 20 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.

Ecclesiastes 4:13 Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.
Edited by gordon7777

4 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

your first statement is a world statement, because every religion claims to have martys, yet they took part in murder in those world religions themselves. Because a group claims it has martys, means nothing.

God said the end does not come until a falling away, to say many to repent is not the Lords ending of this world.

Nobodys mind will be moved, it means little, people have hard foreheads, but of GOd the king that will not be admonished, is worse than a poor child

speaking about mercy for ourselves is not charity, she seeks not her own

we might be changed, but re we changed for the better, everybody in the world who is religious says they are changed.

muslims also give themselves to bombs, but that does not prove them as holy.

also nobody should hat us, we are to have peace and holines with all men, so what prayer is that. We have peace with enemies is told by the LOrd..

Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

why speak of being in a prison, Apostle Paul was in one, and all the Apostles,. and Christ placed in and crucified, that is who was crucified for us, why speak of yourself so much?

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

In time there is the falling away, why do you teach differently to whats testified

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

nobody repents at you, it is the gift of GOd not in mans hands.
2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

if you want words of soberness, these sober anyone up

Proverbs 20 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. The fear of a king is as the roaring of a lion: whoso provoketh him to anger sinneth against his own soul.

Ecclesiastes 4:13 Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.

Thanks for the encouragement .    yes by all means I KNOW we in a falling away and it will get viral worse .  I also know very few will repent , specially the father along we go .

But my hope is many will .    I wish everyone would .   But I know better .   But still my desire is that all would .    And many of us will be killed n the days ahead .

Now watch how worried that makes me .   OH what great peace I have .    for whether I live or die ,   I am HIS and have all hope .

Paul who experienced this ,  knew it to be true .    And even as our trials abound , we too who take it pateintly shall grow only more .  

So ,  as I said ,   Let the trumpet be sounded and upon the ground our feet be pounded as all arise and start warning folks repent , repent before it is too late .

I am going out by the same grace I came in ,    Proclaiming to all JESUS only saves and preaching the TRUE BIBLCAL version of HIM with comes with lots of sayings , corrections and exhortations .    You ponder on that .     For GOD shall supply all that the true lambs do need IN CHRIST .   And whether we live or die , WE WIN for HE has already won .

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Thanks for the encouragement .    yes by all means I KNOW we in a falling away and it will get viral worse .  I also know very few will repent , specially the father along we go .

But my hope is many will .    I wish everyone would .   But I know better .   But still my desire is that all would .    And many of us will be killed n the days ahead .

Now watch how worried that makes me .   OH what great peace I have .    for whether I live or die ,   I am HIS and have all hope .

Paul who experienced this ,  knew it to be true .    And even as our trials abound , we too who take it pateintly shall grow only more .  

So ,  as I said ,   Let the trumpet be sounded and upon the ground our feet be pounded as all arise and start warning folks repent , repent before it is too late .

I am going out by the same grace I came in ,    Proclaiming to all JESUS only saves and preaching the TRUE BIBLCAL version of HIM with comes with lots of sayings , corrections and exhortations .    You ponder on that .     For GOD shall supply all that the true lambs do need IN CHRIST .   And whether we live or die , WE WIN for HE has already won .

THe muslims blow themselves up and others by the same reasoning, they are not afraid to die, so they go to paradise, it is not the holy Heavenly wisdom, it is earthly devilish. How can any of the ays we see demnonstrated in this evil world be good to follow and do likewise ? His ways are higher than the distance of Heaven and earth, so why think it is well or right to do what is forever away from Heavenly ways ?

Paul was chosen vessel, we are not, everybody exalts themselves, and they learned from man, how to do that, otherewise they would not sound like every other man around them who says they are HIs and are saved, how is any of it true?

Folk cannot repent, continue saying what they cant do, why not, it is in the Lords hands only.

Yes, speak of I, as if that speaks of Christ, but he who speaks of himself, seeks his own glory, you do not acknowledge this but deny so far, as for the true lambs, how can they speak what this world full of goats exaltantly speak constantly, mixing some of Gods words with mostly their own words ?

39 minutes ago, Willa said:

Above all we need to guard our own hearts from bitterness.   It defiles us, not the people who hurt us.  It leaks our when we least expect it.  Each of the people who have hurt, slandered and misjudged me has been another opportunity to love and forgive the unlovable.  At the time I couldn't see beyond my pain, but I returned a soft answer.  They continue to be opportunities to apply Christ's love and forgiveness whether they can receive it or not.  It is necessary for my own spiritual health to do so.

Simeon was a prime example of being in the root of bitterness .     And peter warned him of such .    You know what his root , gall of bitterness was ,

Thinking himself a high man and thinking the gift of GOD could be purchased with money .    Sounds like many today .   look at all them prosperity gospel preachers .

Infected with money and giving hints and suggestions that he who gives stands the best chance to be healed .   What a root of bitterness they are all in .

But for those who speak the words of truth and soberness ,  being grave and compassionate ,  are not in no root of bitterness , they are in the sweetness of the wonderous

taste , whose taste is for truth alone .  For nothing else can fill them .    A lamb hears only the voice of the SHEPARD and the SHEPARD speaks only TRUTH .

As HE IS truth .   The Spirit , the voice , the unctioning of the great Shepard will never once deny the words OF that SAME shepard found in that bible .

You are dearly loved miss muffet .    

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Simeon was a prime example of being in the root of bitterness .     And peter warned him of such .    You know what his root , gall of bitterness was ,

Thinking himself a high man and thinking the gift of GOD could be purchased with money .    Sounds like many today .   look at all them prosperity gospel preachers .

Infected with money and giving hints and suggestions that he who gives stands the best chance to be healed .   What a root of bitterness they are all in .

But for those who speak the words of truth and soberness ,  being grave and compassionate ,  are not in no root of bitterness , they are in the sweetness of the wonderous

taste , whose taste is for truth alone .  For nothing else can fill them .    A lamb hears only the voice of the SHEPARD and the SHEPARD speaks only TRUTH .

As HE IS truth .   The Spirit , the voice , the unctioning of the great Shepard will never once deny the words OF that SAME shepard found in that bible .

You are dearly loved miss muffet .    

Root of bitterness thinking he can get his way into heaven, that it is easy, and can be bought with stolen greedy selfish money of any man.

God decides who goes in HIs Kingdom was shown to Simon, he was shown that he knew only the way of man to insist and get all for yourself, instead of let GOd decide Himelf, what He does with HIs own, as He says to the men who worked all day and thought they should receive mor than a penny

A lamb cant speak goats words, goats words are for itself, to find its way, to not be in fear of GOd, to be exalted and confident, sheep are more nervous, are afraid, this is their character

1 minute ago, gordon7777 said:

THe muslims blow themselves up and others by the same reasoning, they are not afraid to die, so they go to paradise, it is not the holy Heavenly wisdom, it is earthly devilish. How can any of the ays we see demnonstrated in this evil world be good to follow and do likewise ? His ways are higher than the distance of Heaven and earth, so why think it is well or right to do what is forever away from Heavenly ways ?

Paul was chosen vessel, we are not, everybody exalts themselves, and they learned from man, how to do that, otherewise they would not sound like every other man around them who says they are HIs and are saved, how is any of it true?

Folk cannot repent, continue saying what they cant do, why not, it is in the Lords hands only.

Yes, speak of I, as if that speaks of Christ, but he who speaks of himself, seeks his own glory, you do not acknowledge this but deny so far, as for the true lambs, how can they speak what this world full of goats exaltantly speak constantly, mixing some of Gods words with mostly their own words ?

Well if I threaten to blow myself up or harm others REBUKE ME BIG TIME .

As for paul ,    he said very cleary why the gifts of the church were given . TO BUILD US UP into maturity .  While we are not apostels as he ,  we supposed to come to the same MIND

he was .  And he said that more than once .    NOPE ,  be prepared to lose all for Christ and see it as only gain .  Preach only more , double , no triple , no ten fold warn

and do it much more as we see THE DAY APPROACHING .      I had rather follow Pauls example who followed CHRIST , than follow todays messages and exhortations .

But do answer me this .      What do you think should be done to folks like me , who would rather die than to cease on both warning and encouraging all to repent and believe .

Perhaps we should be re educated , maybe in some kind of center with all inclusive church leaders .   NO , don't waste a thought on that ,   I had rather die than heed them.

SO , then what do you suppose will happen to ones like me , who are not going to back down or take this approach many teach today .

I will tell you what will happen.    Many of us will die when once the world and churches and religions are fully gathered under this all inclusive anti Christ man of peace .

OH WELL .  SO BE IT .  I had rather die expose the false and proclaiming the truth .    Folks ,  I have had some labels .  Feel free to label me as you please  .

But at least know and understand  , I have no fear of man , to die or to suffer .  FOR GOD IS MY HELPER and HE WILL NEVER LEAVE me nor forsake me . ON THAT I stand convinced .

THE LORD is with HIS SHEEP .   And HIS SHEEP Will LOVE HIM by OBEYING HIS SPIRIT whether the cost is EVERYTHING .     So take that and put it on a billboard

for rick warren and the pope and all his unity friends TO SEE .   THE TRUE lambs DONT FEAR YOU , nor your system , not death , not prison .

MAN ,   I am so edified in the LORD right now .   I could sing praises of much thanksgivings .  IN FACT , EVERYONE RISE UP , ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD >

This is goats..

Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Now lambs..

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Goats..

Matthew 20:10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

Luke 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

sheep

When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit notdown in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;

Philippians 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

goats..
Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, Ithank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

sheep..
Luke 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.