• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/9/2019 at 9:56 PM, Un Nessuno said:

I'm so tired of everything, and sometimes I ask God why He made things certain ways. Usually He will just say " I'm God ". That's great that He's God, but it's almost like an excuse to me now. I understand He can do anything He wants, but that doesn't mean He should ( in my opinion ). Like, I don't want people to be in the Lake of Fire forever, but God does. If He didn't, He would allow them to repent otherwise ( I'm not saying He won't, but if He won't allow it in Hell I'm assuming He won't let it in the Lake of Fire either ). And I know people say God doesn't hate anybody, but sometimes I doubt that. The reason I do is because people go to Hell ( I know this is there choice, and God doesn't WANT them to go ), but He doesn't allow them to repent. He also eventually sends them to the Lake of Fire. He may not hate them, but obviously ( from what I can tell ) He is still mad at them. If He wasn't, He wouldn't send them to a worse place than Hell. And then God talks about forgiveness, but He won't allow them to be sorry, so He won't forgive them. I don't like that, but I guess because He's God, he doesn't HAVE to.

This should help, a LOT:  http://jewishnotgreek.com/

Relax. God is in control and he loves EVERYBODY. It is important to note that worrying about sinning causing you to lose your salvation is like worrying about the paint peeling off your car's body causing it to break down on the side of the road. You want to take care of your car, but it's the drive-train that keeps it running. Same with sin. You want to take care of your life (try to stop sinning), but it is your BELIEF in him that saves you from death. 

BTW, I used to play in a southern gospel band in Kentucky that played at a lot of small "hell and damnation" preaching small baptist churches. There were a LOT of very sad people in those churches. I finally spoke up in a hot mic and ended up having to leave the band. "Hell and Damnation" preaching is NOT the gospel.  The Gospel is about our creator's love, forgiveness and promise of eternal life with him. That other stuff was probably just added much later to fill pews. Christians do not come to God out of fear. They come to God out of love and His calling.

Edited by Still Alive

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 6/10/2019 at 2:56 AM, Un Nessuno said:

I don't enjoy going to church anymore :(

Its sad to hear but church is refining and is for spiritual growth, so invest in it and focus on you and God when you are there, do not look to man because they will let you down but God wont.