• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

•  
  •  

Ezekiel 28:

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

In verse 16, is the way back when fall of Satan, he and his angels become no longer present to freely roam around in the third heaven.    Satan has limited access to accuse humans before the throne of God, but not to roam around in heaven as he pleases any longer, nor in his former role in heaven, before iniquity was found in him.    God declares he will destroy Satan.

In verse 17, in the red font, it is referring to the Revelation 12 end times event, whereby Satan and his angels will be cast down to earth from the second heaven, the war that takes place in Revelation 12:7-9.    He will have a time, times, half times left at that point.

In verse 17, in the blue font, will take place the day that Jesus returns, on the temple mount when Satan will be seen by everyone.

In verse 18, in the red font, the AoD image that speaks because it is incarnated by Satan, which will have the seducing spirit John saw as a frog, that goes out and convinces the kings of the earth to make war on Jesus - that image will be burnt up by Jesus at His return.

In verse 18, in the blue font, the AoD image will be reduced to ashes, exposing Satan, beheld, seen by everyone there on the temple mount that day when Jesus returns.

In verse 19, in the red font, all the people who had been worshiping the AoD image of the beast.

In verse 19, in the blue font, they are going to be astonished when they see Satan, no longer concealed by the out shell of the AoD image of the beast.

In verse 19, in the orange font, up to that time, Satan will have been a terror to the earth, roaming like a lion seeking who he can destroy.    But he is chained and cast into the bottomless pit, a terror no more, for the thousand years.    And ultimately cast into the lake of fire at the end of the thousand years.

Edited by douggg