VOG

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Who is your lifeline peeps.Stop putting your hope and trust on people who fall like you,who are getting their broken pieces together,who are being moulded  like you and start putting your trust in Jesus Christ,ThePerfect person,unblemished,The Holy of Holiest.Jesus Christ is,and always will be my family’s and my Only lifeline.What say you of you?Thank You Jesus.Amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well, I say thanks for encouragement by exhortation. But, please ease up on the condemnation of total strangers, many may be already at work,  not failing, and perhaps very successfully standing their post as soldiers in the army of Jesus by having stood their post for even  a longer time, with many a sacrifice made, than is known to any other but God alone.

Please do share of  ministry efforts to assist kids and their families, if you have some awareness, especially those  in need of nourishment  for the body  so that they may have ability to gain nourishment  to their spirit for their soul.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Don’t get me wrong neighbour.None is perfect including myself .None is condemned.It is never to condemn anyone.Impressed by Spirit and obedience takes precedence.shalom

• Thumbs Up 1